The online racing simulator
Go Kart
(161 posts, started )
Quote from ajp71 :I very much doubt that seeing as your selling your unnecessarily expensive computer that you didn't pay for to buy another expensive toy that you aren't going to pay for. I don't really think your serious about this given how badly you said you wanted a computer. My advice to you would be to try and get a test session somewhere in a proper kart to see if you like it.

If you do then if your lucky enough to have someone to pay the bills for running a reasonably maintained kart, being realistic no 13 year old is going to be able to pay for his own karting, then maybe go for it but realise that it's a massive commitment not something to give up straight away.

i know i like karting, i did it a year ago...i did it a week ago aswell infact, in someones JICA at RYE House, going this weekend aswell, speak to some people there...its just i got put of karting a year ago because of my accident, was pretty bad.
Quote from harjun :i know i like karting, i did it a year ago...i did it a week ago aswell infact, in someones JICA at RYE House, going this weekend aswell, speak to some people there...its just i got put of karting a year ago because of my accident, was pretty bad.

I know nothing about karting but I do realise why you can't just buy any random kart and expect to be able to race it in a certain championship. If you haven't grasped that concept yet you seriously need to do a bit of research and get a feel for things before you commit huge amounts of money.
Quote from harjun :look, im not spoilt ok?

Quote from harjun :but everything i bought in it is for gaming, and i don't even game that much! i coud have just bought a cheap £400 pc that could run LFS at around 60fps....real life in a kart is better than LFS, LFS i have stopped playing recently, same thing, no updates

Quote from harjun :look, im not spoilt ok? the expensive things in my life...Petrol RC car, PC, Laptop, £300 bike....and other extras like going to private school and stuff....

Much!
I work my b*ll*cks off for 45 hours a week, and I DREAM of being able to give EmmyLou a fraction of that. (and SHE is 14...but doesn't act like a spoilt brat all the time.. (well, not often anyway )
Hmm, harjun, another ridiculous thread in which you assume money is nothing.

Reading through, everything in which you've been showing off everything, even your "amazing" pc in which you now what to sell (:really

As someone who works long hours for fairly little pay, I wish that you would appreciate money.

I hear that you wonder if you will fit into a paticular kart. Only your ego will tell..

Being honest I have a feeling that you will wrap it round the tyres before you actually win. But thats okay, it'll fit in the Ford Galaxy!

Everyone is on at you, but you don't seem to realize. You're incredibily spoilt, with no value on life, money, or such.

I went to a public school, I used to hang around with normal kids my age. I work, full time, get on with the job, make the most of it, be happy and so on.

I'm saving up £3000 for a motorcycle, at which point when I purchase it, I won't be "overclocking" it or wrapping it around a tree.

I really really really REALLY wish you would PLEASE.. GROW UP

And I'm not going to post in this thread any more, you're SO annoying.. you can slag me off in the response you're probbably going to make, but I won't read it so don't waste your time..

S14.
Quote from harjun :look, im not spoilt ok? the expensive things in my life...Petrol RC car, PC, Laptop, £300 bike....and other extras like going to private school and stuff....

Maybe not spoilt. Maybe just unaware of how fortunate you are.
I get the feeling he just has no idea of where he stands in comparison to the rest of the world.

You just don't hold a $100 bill out in front of a homeless person shouting "look! Look what I HAVE! It's GREAT! Money rules! I think I'll buy this here Porsche... done. Meh - well I don't really NEED a Porsche - so I think I'll go ahead and sell it now (at a non-important loss) and buy this mansion instead!"
Quote from harjun :i know i like karting, i did it a year ago...i did it a week ago aswell infact, in someones JICA at RYE House, going this weekend aswell, speak to some people there...its just i got put of karting a year ago because of my accident, was pretty bad.

Did you do it for more than a couple of minutes as well? Doing well in a 10 minute race on a rental kart is nothing compared to doing a league race that lasts much longer on a really competitive level... Are you even fit enough for that?
Quote from harjun :its just i got put of karting a year ago because of my accident, was pretty bad.

What happened?
If the above is true, then I suggest karting isn't for you. One of my friends was knocked out cold and left with a big gash all the way down his arm after being thrown out his 125 gearbox. The very next day he was back in a kart competing for Scotland in the nations champs... People break bones all the time in pretty much any sport, it's part of the risk you take... To quit racing after breaking a bone doesn't show you have a lot of interest in it.

Anyway, what did you `race` before? There is no way you competed properly as you know so very little about the classes and how the whole thing works... If you think you’ll fit a kart and all the equipment needed to run competitively in a Ford Galaxy... good luck with that You do realise there is a fair difference between a cadet chassis and the regular size used for Jnr + Snrs?
I doubt its true...all he does is spurt lies
Quote from The General Lee :I doubt its true...all he does is spurt lies

Well yea, but so does George Bush, and look - he's our PRESIDENT!!!

(Actually that has no relevance whatsoever to anything - I just wanted to make an allusion to how George Bush sucks...)
Duly noted.
@The General Lee:
I think you're acting like a bully. Maybe it's time to put harjun on your ignore list now.
i wouldn't say he's acting like a bully. i would say he's acting like an annoyed member of a forum who is at the end of his teather with the village idiot. 93% of your races were from pole harjun, and you only won a third of them.......dude, that's shit. (tip.....the pedal on the left is the brake) you seem to be better at overclocking, maybe you should stick to that.
Quote from dadge : you seem to be better at overclocking, maybe you should stick to that.

Dadge, don't give him ideas, we don't want him going "ZOMG! I NEED TO OVERCLOCK MY CPU, MY GFX CARD IS STEALING TEH MEGAHURTZ!!!"
did you know he can get 500fps in lfs (windowed and paused)?
#94 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :LFS i have stopped playing recently, same thing, no updates

You've only done 12,000 miles, and have driven bugger all combo's.

How can you be bored of something you never even try...?
hmmm...

I would like to kart, but I don't really have such money because I'm going to upgrade my PC (not the best of the best though).

Harjun, be happy with what you have and just stick to anything longer than 14 days. (your parents for instance).
TBH I think the very fact that the only parts he's mentioned needing to change on these karts are "plastic covers" and the like show that not only does he have no idea what he's doing, he has the wrong attitude as well.
If I was starting out and looking for a kart, I'd have the very bare minimum I'd need. I'd have the necessary safety equipment and that's it - no bling, just function. In fact, I'd probably use home-made aero parts built from old serving trays, not because they look cool but because it's better aerodynamics than a steering column
I think Harjun's computer skills are actually starting to rub off on me. Yesterday I realized that my RAM (which is supposed to run at 4-4-4-12 @ 2.1V) was actually running at 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V since the day I got it two years ago... D-OH!
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I think Harjun's computer skills are actually starting to rub off on me. Yesterday I realized that my RAM (which is supposed to run at 4-4-4-12 @ 2.1V) was actually running at 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V since the day I got it two years ago... D-OH!

what do you mean by, rub off on me?
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I think Harjun's computer skills are actually starting to rub off on me. Yesterday I realized that my RAM (which is supposed to run at 4-4-4-12 @ 2.1V) was actually running at 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V since the day I got it two years ago... D-OH!

What nonsense are you talking about! there are only 11 players on the team

On an even more random note, I shall say...

KAPA-CHOW!
Quote from jibber :I think you're acting like a bully. Maybe it's time to put harjun on your ignore list now.

I am not acting like a bully. A bully is someone who makes someones life a misery for no reason what so ever. When Harjun stops acting like a complete and utter bell shape, I will stop. I am not a bully.

Like Dadge said, I am just another forum member who has just had enough of Harjun. I could add him to my ignore list, but others still have to experience Harjunism.

I was thinking about this at work today...He has a £700 gaming PC for, thats right gaming. About a week later, he wants to sell it because he doesnt play any games anymore. Yet people who play games pretty much 24/7 have to play on absolutely shite graphics becasue they cant afford any upgrades.

The other week, I worked 12 hour days for a whole 5 day working week. I wasnt just sat at a desk, I was in a brick works lifting heaving shizzle and generally working my balls off. I done this for, like I said...12 hours a day, 5 times a week. 60 hours...20 more than average. For what? £400. Just over half what Harjuns PC cost. The same PC that had a peice of shit CPU and he now whats to sell becuase he doesnt mind playing LFS at 60fps again.

Then there is his lies. One lie is bad...but to keep doing it over and over and over and over again is just damn right ridiculous. We are not all perfect but Harjun really takes the biscuit. Months and months we have all put up with his dumbass shit and frankly I have had enough. I lasted alot longer than most. He really needs to learn a lesson from this. Daddy can not just sort this one out with a flick of his Credit Card. Harjun needs to be a man, hold his hands up (for the 3rd time I must admit) say sorry, and actually change his ways. His name is just about savable, hopefully this will all just blow over and we never speak about it again. Maybe we will talk about it over a camp fire, when telling stories..."You know the legend of Harjun" "*Wide eyes* Yeeeeea"

I am not doing this to throw another cowardly digg at harjun but to make him realise. I dont want a bollocking off the mods, this is just my opinion. I hope I have said nothing out of line that will get me a bit of ear ache, but if I do. I will back up the mods 100%

Thanks and good night.
Much love.

Go Kart
(161 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG