The online racing simulator
Records Grabber??
(6 posts, started )
Records Grabber??
Is there such a thing, i would like to collate all the records of our team without having to go thru LFSWorld and copying and pasting all fastest times and pasting them to Open Office to produce a html page? I hope ya understand.
I was wanting to do the same thing. Try mates@track. In the free version you can only have 5 mates but it's only 7 euros for the pro version, which is unlimited. It's great for seeing when and where your teammates are online too.

http://www.hpr-network.com/ind ... ge=software&prod=ovmt

The only thing is you can't copy and paste from the screen output, so you have to use a screen ripper, like SnagIt. But according to the author, you will be able to copy the text directly in the next version.

The other way might be to use a script to get data from LFSW, but I'm not sure how to do that.
Quote : The other way might be to use a script to get data from LFSW, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Yeah i got no idea bout scripting. Will have a look at that first thing tho. If there are anymore suggestion would be greatly happy to read them.
That is exactly what i was looking for! I never thought to look in the programmer's forum. Will see if I can get it working. Thanks!
mkinnov8 U R A FREAKING LEGEND CHEERS HEAPS!!!!!!

Records Grabber??
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG