The online racing simulator
New XP install - Anti Aliasing problems
Recently moved from Vista to XP and now my game (running at driver controlled FULL AA x8) the game looks like absolute crap because of how Aliased it is...

Comp specs:
ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT 1GB
Catalyst 7.10 (with Omega sub driver pre-installed)
ATI Tool .27 beta 2 used for fan control and overclocking

XP Professional x32
Vista Ultimate x32 (no longer using)

Suggestions and ideaS?
Try pressing Alt+F4 twice (=switching from fullscreen-->windowed-->fullscreen)

I have Win2k and sometimes I have the problem that the antialiasing don't work. I can fix that with above method. Btw. I have a Nvidia card not ATI.

regards

Land
didnt work...
Try playing arround with your AA settings in the graphics settings menu. Just change it to a higher OR lower value and cross your fingers. You are not the only one with this problem... It happens with Nvidia cards as well as with ATI cards.
Im suspecting a driver problem right now

When I moved from Vista to XP, i Lost about 40-50 FPS ! and the AA problem shows up

I just uninstalled catalyst, and all ATI related drivers, and reinstalled them - problem still exists on XP

Why would this game run better under Vista? So i reinstall... and nothing is different
#8 - Bean0
You could try using an older driver, or maybe one of the optimised ones from www.omegadrivers.net.

Also it may be worth trying to set a profile for LFS using ATI Tray Tools, if you get the Omega drivers mentioned above this comes with them.

I am no longer an ATI user as of a couple of months ago, but had no AA related issues with my X800 under XP with Omega drivers and ATT.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG