The online racing simulator
Autocross/Go-Kart layout
(15 posts, started )
#1 - SBaL
Go-Kart layout
This is a Go-Kart layout. And my 3rd layout.
It took me almost 2 min. (1:47) to complete one lap.
Hope you will like it.

Edit: A few changes on the track, settings for the MRT5 and a few shots.
Attached images
AU1_Go-Kart 4 01.JPG
AU1_Go-Kart 4 02.JPG
Attached files
AU1_Go-Kart 4.lyt - 4 KB - 1952 views
MRT5_Go-Kart.set - 132 B - 2213 views
#2 - axus
Maybe we should have a sticky saying Please post screenshots with your layouts.

@McAzerty: you are registered as a demo racer. You have to be S2 Licensed to use layouts, however I see this isn't your first post in the Layouts forum. Are you aware that your license name and WEBpassword work on this forum too? Then you would get "S2 licensed" under your nick. If you don't use this everyone will be under the impression that you are using a cracked copy of LFS - and we don't want that now, do we?
Er, have a look at McAzerty's sig

3 posts about his sig within a day.. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to pick on it!
#4 - axus
I tend to ignore sig's in horrible font - painful to read. I guess that's fair enough, but I wouldn't advetrise it in my sig on the official forums. Why haven't you purchased the game yet?
#5 - ZeroR
Quote from SBaL :This is a Go-Kart layout. And my 3rd layout.
It took me almost 2 min. (1:47) to complete one lap.
Hope you will like it.

Edit: A few changes on the track, settings for the MRT5 and a few shots.

Just noticed that SBal is also a demo user
#6 - Jakg
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Er, have a look at McAzerty's sig

3 posts about his sig within a day.. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to pick on it!

looks like he no longer has a sig... wonder why!
#7 - Jakg
actually, hes been banned!
#8 - Lible
I dont like this.

Mine is a quicky

PS: It is not an edit, its mine!
Attached files
AU1_Go-Kart 6.lyt - 2.7 KB - 884 views
OK well I edited this one, but I have basically changed the whole track, one or two corners the same. It is really fun to race single speed karts on. Using mecanikz. For those of you who have mecanikz ill post the preset and the setup for the mrt that we use.

Ok when I try to upload the present it says invalid file. Anyone know how i can post this
Attached images
KART1 pic1.jpg
KART1 pic2.jpg
KART1 pic3.jpg
Attached files
AU1_KART1.lyt - 4 KB - 1531 views
MRT5_KART2.set - 132 B - 1657 views
New track is pretty normal. Change the mecanik file into .set or .spr for ex.
Ok I just put the rotax preset in a .rar file. Goes with set in previous post. Really fun to race with a few people.
Attached files
rotax.rar - 220 B - 587 views
Yeah we had some great races on the preset and layouts modoff posted, hopefully more people can come at a certain time so we can have some fun.
Quote from WGooden :Yeah we had some great races on the preset and layouts modoff posted, hopefully more people can come at a certain time so we can have some fun.

Just too give myself something impossible to shoot for what times are you and Modoff getting
Oooh I love the one from the original poster! Maniac stuff and about to break the 1:30 barrier.. (or another suspension.. )

Its the ultimate Fz50 'under control' drifter too, very tricky being so narrow. Framerates do suffer with all those barriers!
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :Oooh I love the one from the original poster! Maniac stuff and about to break the 1:30 barrier.. (or another suspension.. )

Its the ultimate Fz50 'under control' drifter too, very tricky being so narrow. Framerates do suffer with all those barriers!

How do i use this and what file do i put this in

Autocross/Go-Kart layout
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG