The online racing simulator
Project Torque
(23 posts, started )
Project Torque
Old news.Tried.Sucks.
I lolled at "arcade mmo-racer".
#4 - JTbo
Is automatic search malfunctioning?
Quote from JTbo :Is automatic search malfunctioning?

lol i forgot to search here. i searched on 3 other websites though to see if there were any opinions on hte game and got nothing.
Looks good from the site. Anyone tried this before?
#7 - JTbo
Quote from Gabkicks :lol i forgot to search here. i searched on 3 other websites though to see if there were any opinions on hte game and got nothing.

teh autosearch:

I rest my case

But game itself is not too bad for arcade game that is. It is ridiculous easy though, also very time consuming type as you need to drive and drive and drive hours and hours to get your stat numbers enough high so you can actually start to have interesting races.

Oh yes and my machine is not enough to run it at steady smooth FPS, so driving becomes pretty hard.

You can check my youtube channel, there is one project torque clip I made, also some comments about game in info section of it too.
autosearch didnt pop up for me

i've had a few races sofar. its okay. if you put it on expert mode w/ no assists, it feels better. still arcadey but fun. (press F1 to drive from cockpit view, and its much better) Plus its freeeeeee. I didnt know the game had real cars in it, i thought they were all fictional.
#9 - JTbo
Quote from Gabkicks :autosearch didnt pop up for me

i've had a few races sofar. its okay. if you put it on expert mode w/ no assists, it feels better. still arcadey but fun. (press F1 to drive from cockpit view, and its much better) Plus its freeeeeee. I didnt know the game had real cars in it, i thought they were all fictional.

There is real cars, but you need to pay from them, also only real cars have bearable engine sounds.

Expert mode and cockpit view + 900 degrees in wheel is rather ok indeed for a arcade game that is, so I drive that every now and then. In LFS driving is sometimes taking bit more energy than I have, only then I drive torque
Now how da F*** u want me to register if i cant see the code? ROFL
Attached images
capture_10112007_125912.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :Now how da F*** u want me to register if i cant see the code? ROFL

use another browser. ROFL.
the england stage is really nice it'd be cool to have a track like that in lfs.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :use another browser. ROFL.

i used opera just fine...i guess the site simply didnt load up properly.

i play it almost 2 weeks by now.
lvl C-IV.
my nick is Boosted23 just in case some1 wanna have a race
hee are some screenshots of the rx-7. i dont race with bloom and motion blur on, but i turned it on for these screenshots.

Doesn't look anything special, but saying that...neither does LFS and as we all know that is the game of all games.
maybe its my videocard i only have an x800gto
i cant register normally,i used other browser so i saw the code,i got a mail with a link,but i clicked on it and it say yo r not autorized to the site.So how do i know my password? any1 help please?
contact me in msn, maybe i can help.
pretty good game, i like it.
NFSU...??
csak a képeket nézted? mert nem olyan mint nfsu,sokkal jobb
Ja azokat
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
There is a group of people trying to bring back the game (Project Torque, Heat Online). More info https://projecttorque.racing/

Project Torque
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG