The online racing simulator
CTRA Teamspeak?
Is there a Teamspeak server for CTRA racing servers? It would be better to be able to hear the people instead of reading what they say ingame because sometimes its hard to look up and BAM into a wall...lol.
The concept was discussed prior to the launch of the X-System but we felt that we could not effectively police it and that the system would be open to abuse.
Quote from Becky Rose :The concept was discussed prior to the launch of the X-System but we felt that we could not effectively police it and that the system would be open to abuse.

Ahh...Okay..Nevermind then.
Thank goodness for that, Grunt of Action gibbers enough as it is when he has to type
OP you can always use the "-" key (and with shift too(blocks sys messages also)) I dont think chatting or even reading and driving go together well especially on the CTRA servers

If your crashing into walls while chatting then you are a, increasing your yellow flag count, and b, not driving with due care and attention, the latter could lead to an infringment of the server rules

I fail to see what could be so important to cause a driver to take their eyes off the road.

SD.
Quote from AlienT. :Thank goodness for that, Grunt of Action gibbers enough as it is when he has to type

Just be thankful I don't have a microphone...

Other people cower in fear of my Indian accent! (considering im white thats pretty cool)
Quote from SparkyDave :
I fail to see what could be so important to cause a driver to take their eyes off the road.
SD.

oh well my friend, we have had nice (chat) conversations while fighting
for the lead, do you remember?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG