XF GTR
BMW Sauber
UF 1000
Raceabout
UF GTR
XR GT
I voted for all of the above.

(yes I know I havent voted any)
The XRT. Good balance, progressivity (though the turbo is laggy) and a whole sh**load of fun!
My fav since 2003!
No doubt. LX6! I have always liked a bit extraordinary things. In LFS LX4 and LX6 are quite different compared to the others like xfg or xrt. It also looks great, sounds like horny beast, it´s powerful and doesn´t weigh too much and it´s tricky but oh´so excellent to drive.

It wouldn´t be so bad if we had the LX8 in S3 or something... Too bad that i can only dream about it.
:lovies3d:
Im a fan of the MRT5 personally. Feels so precise and even if it spins into a wall it usually doesnt take much damage!
Is it favourite car poll day again? The months seem so short now.

Still the LX6. Totally fun even on your own.
#3 - F08
#2 - FZR
#1 - LX6 - Just so fun to motor about with.
I don't have S2 licence, but I did play one time original. I chose UF 1000, which I owe in RL too, then the second is UF GTR and then is XFG, which I played the most.
I like the XRG

It´s a nice car in rallycross and it´s nice to own all the XFG´s with that car.
I like the xfg very much. the xrg is good for (let me think).....nothing. The Xrt is only good for drift and drag. But the xfg is good for some nice racin'.
Someone make a poll: "whats the worst car in LFS"... I would say xrg. it´s just so lame.
I went with the RB4, I've always loved it. I like the way it looks, it's easily controllable, you can turn it into FWD or RWD if you really want to (yes I have) and it's good for both tarmac and RallyX tracks. Lovely.

@tonyonparas
/slap
I love the XRG. I love all the slower cars, but I'll always take the XRG over the XFG if I can. It just handles nicely.
Formula XR ftw!
Quote from Dajmin :I went with the RB4, I've always loved it. I like the way it looks, it's easily controllable, you can turn it into FWD or RWD if you really want to (yes I have) and it's good for both tarmac and RallyX tracks. Lovely.

@tonyonparas
/slap
I love the XRG. I love all the slower cars, but I'll always take the XRG over the XFG if I can. It just handles nicely.

@dajmin
/lol
I don´t love the XRG. I don´t love all the slower cars, but I´ll never take XRG over the XFG. It just hadlest very bad.
XRG isn't that lame ;P
the LX4 is lamish, and the MRT is the lames of the lamies.
#40 - VoiD
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :...and the MRT is the lames of the lamies.

IMO the FXO is the lamiest. Feels 100% like my old Opel/Fauxhall Omega and 75% like my active :bowdown: Audi 100 Type 44...

PS:

voted for FXO
I can`t stand the FXO. Tho I seems to be faster with compared to RB4 and XRT, but I just doesn`t like it Like the old look of it better too.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :XRG isn't that lame ;P
the LX4 is lamish, and the MRT is the lames of the lamies.

Funny..... My favorite car is the.... LX4

I can't put a favorite car down for LFS because of the classes and different racing you find. I love driving the LX4, but you never find races. For standard cars, it's the XFG, the only FWD I like.

Can't stand ANY of the TBO class. All of them just feel like sluggish pig boats. Response in any of those cars are simply horrible. I fail to see why this is such a popular class because of how heavy and unresponsive they feel.

LFR class, really can't pick a favorite of that class. They are all fun no matter where you are.

GTR, well, the XFR/UFR are FWD and I don't particularly care for them. Not that I don't like them, but just don't prefer to drive them. Big GTRs is the FZR all the way. Probably the most used car for me not counting some demo server slumming I've done. FXR=AWD=Yuk. The XRR, hmm, I just never liked any of the XR cars from standard, to the turbo, to the GTR.

Open wheels, just don't like racing those. I'm a tin-top kind of racer. If I had to pick an open wheeler, I'd have to say the F08.

All in all, the 3 absolute favorites are LX4, XFG, and FZR.
XRR is my favourite for a simple reason: you cant just slam down the right pedal to make fast lap times.
Quote from fraghetti :XRR is my favourite for a simple reason: you cant just slam down the right pedal to make fast lap times.

Thats so wrong lol.
You eighter flip the car or you spin it
I really like the MRT -- it's not overwhelmingly powerful, so it's recoverable from most mistakes. However, it's so light that I unlearned curb riding really quickly I think due to its low weight, it's the car that forces you to drive in the most realistic manner with current physics.
I have big problems mastering the MRT.
If I get a slide with it I`m screwed in most cases. The only way for me to not crash is to eighter slam the brakes, so I only slides the front wheel and then again stabilisates it, the other way is to completely go off the trottle and try to recover it.

But I can see why people like it, because it`s damn challanging to drive hard, uhm..that didn`t sound right, what I meant that it`s not a car you could drive at it`s limit all times. If you push it too hard, it will cost you, and thats a good thing
I actually like sliding However, I play with a pad (for now), which probably makes it easier to recover. Occasionally I just do a 360 deg. spin and continue forward :spin: And obviously I'm very very far from "mastering" the MRT. I'd like more Formula SAE cars in LFS, though -- they must be relatively easy to license (probably free as well) and we would have an actual class with real cars.
Quote from The Very End :I have big problems mastering the MRT.
If I get a slide with it I`m screwed in most cases. The only way for me to not crash is to eighter slam the brakes, so I only slides the front wheel and then again stabilisates it, the other way is to completely go off the trottle and try to recover it.

But I can see why people like it, because it`s damn challanging to drive hard, uhm..that didn`t sound right, what I meant that it`s not a car you could drive at it`s limit all times. If you push it too hard, it will cost you, and thats a good thing

You just need a good MRT setup. Try this setup, I use it on every track, and its easy to recover from mistakes.
Attached files
MRT5_bl1r__DUcK1866.set - 132 B - 736 views
Thanks a lot for the set, I will try it when I get my new wheel
Since my old one died

Anyway, maybe inferno`s set are not good for the MRT, they seems very "on the edge", and if you do a little misstake with them your doomed. I like the other set for other cars, but not the MRT :P
I dislike the MRT so much that I sometimes even forget that it's in the game, it's been cast out from my memory Big grin

The LX4 is my favourite car but like mrrodgers says it's hard to get races in it. I actually don't like the LX6 much, it doesn't have the same great balance of the LX4, most setups also seem compromised trying to control the rear.

The XFG is another I don't like much at all, I don't really understand what it is most people see in it. However the XFR is such a huge improvement over the XFG that it's one of my favourites (which only makes me wish for a RWD in the same class).

What's Your Favourite Car?
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG