BMW Sauber
UF 1000
Raceabout
UF GTR
XR GT
#1 - Ilpav
What's Your Favourite Car?
Choose your favourite car in LFS.

I chose the Formula XR because it's the most fun and because it's so easy.
Can you let us choose more than one?
I picked the Sauber. Quite a handful, but with enuff practice you'll find it very fun.
Pretty sure this has been done before (maybe more than once), but anyway, it's a dull friday morning...........

FZ50, it's just a sublime car, thats my overall favourite.
XR GT Turbo

I like it because it`s hard to handle. And because it`s one of the best looking cars in LFS in my oppinion.
It may not be the fastest one, or the most controllable one, but it`s pretty much got everything for making it a fun experience to drive.

#5 - Fetzo
1. lx6 just wonderful to drive. agile, easy on the tyres, great handling.
2. xrt, very nice for good fights. lacks horsepower though
3. fz50 a dream on RX-Tracks, unfortunately a nightmare after 3+ laps on tarmac (i really don't like saving tyres, i think it's boring)
yay, i voted FOX, i find it really fun these days
Quote from Fetzo :3. fz50 a dream on RX-Tracks, unfortunately a nightmare after 3+ laps on tarmac (i really don't like saving tyres, i think it's boring)

Wrong setup
UF 1000 for regular racing, it only takes a couple of laps to be competitive in it, but it takes a lot longer to get the most out of the little bugger :>

Formula XR for hotlapping, leagues and the odd race online, I just love how controllable it is.
#9 - Fetzo
Quote from danowat :Wrong setup

nono, i think it's my driving style. had some longdistance sets from very good drivers. they did millions of fast laps with the set, i burned the tyres within a few laps. the problem is, that i think, driving sideways is such fun (no i am no drifter ) and in the fz50 it's still reasonable fast.

fortunately rx tyres don't heat up that fast and rx races are very short . that impressive grip on the rear combined with a huge engine is awesome.
Ahhh kk, yes, sliding kills the tyres (and laptimes )
Wish i could pick more then one

Casu i realy like de XFR i like the trickyness of the power understeer
it matchesd my stile just nice and smooth but at same time agrasive

I also like the LX4

not that big of GTR fan

But the BF1 oh yeah its nice!!
im stil training to realy control it

But XFR remainst my fav
It depends on what mood I'm in. The XRT is very good fun and so is the FXR and FZR.
I prefer road cars. The RB4 is easy and nice to drive, as the XF GTI. XRT is very funny and requires a lot of concetration for going fast with it. My vote goes to RB4
LX8 FTW - the wider tyres really make it rocket out of corners
I pressed the UF 100 as the races are so much closer, but yea as Jertje said it takes alot to get the bugger going lol

Thanks
John
FO8, easy.
Darn wish i oculd also do more than one. I would pick XRT, FXO, FXR, FZ5, XFG, and XRR.

~cobra
FOX #1, with the F08 a close 2nd, and the XRT and LX4 tied for 3rd.
FXR and RB4. Yes, I love my 4WD`s. FO8 for single seat racing, and for some of the best races I`ve ever been in, the UF1000.
Quote from ultrataco :FOX #1, with the F08 a close 2nd, and the XRT and LX4 tied for 3rd.

there are many cars I like so much.

as: XRT XFG F1 FZ5 ...FXO V8
XRT. you can drift, you can race, or you can cruise with it. and you can out run the cops in their FXOs.

@Mrwei: have you every drivin the BF1, FZ50, and FXO?
1. FOX
2. FO8
3. FXR

All very good, but FOx offers closest racing.
Quote from Mrwei :there are many cars I like so much.

as: XRT XFG F1 FZ5 ...FXO V8

Woah I smell burning bananas again
#24 - senn
FZ GTR - just awesome in unweighted/unrestricted mode, handles like a good car should, plus sounds mad elite with sound remixer....specially thru tunnels etc :P~
The Formula V8 is by far my favourite car in LFS. While I am a "formula-freak", the FOX feels a bit too clean and the BF1's traction-control system is not exactly perfect.

The FO8 is the only formula racer in LFS that feels "heavy" in everything it does, and with the way it handles it lets you know whenever you hit the apex perfectly.
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark

What's Your Favourite Car?
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG