The online racing simulator
Tyres deflating
(65 posts, started )
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Shot's are not from Patch X

Wow good eye, I just noticed that! Must be patch W or V, maybe he was using LFS Tweak or something.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Wow good eye, I just noticed that! Must be patch W or V, maybe he was using LFS Tweak or something.

BTW : I use my eyes for different things too.

Girls!
Merged threads.
Quote from di48lo :You were right... It was labeled wrong. I have downloaded two instals from two different mirror servers, and I now have the 0.5X. Strange is, it works just the same.Anybody know what the problem might be?

This is very strange.

maybe your cpu is too stupid to understand when your tire is gonna blow.

Any system spec?
Quote from di48lo :

AMD 1200, 256MB RAM, some videocard, but that makes no difference I guess... XP SP2, What did I miss out?

After experiencing with the game, I'm almost sure something makes the (game)engine to calculate the wear too fast. If the impact when the car drops, or the weight of the car isn't enough to deflate the tyres, a start a braking or a turn will make it. Like I posted before, there was a day when none of the tyres got deflated, but the car would bounce after the drop, or at high speeds. That bug was much more acceptable

I think I will have no choice other than reinstalling the game.

Thanks for merging these two threads.

what? didnt u tried to reinstall?
Quote from di48lo :I have so many things on my PC... it would take almost 2 dayst to get over it...

what are you waiting for? reinstall So we can know if it's fixed or not..
Quote from di48lo :I have so many things on my PC... it would take almost 2 dayst to get over it...

You said "reinstall the game", not your entire computer

Or just install an other version in an other directory. A lot of people have multiple installs to be able to use other apps (slickmod, smokemod, ghostcar and so on) and to test stuff.

You did not use any crack? Cracks can do strange things and make games look bugged. (i don't expect an other answer then no, but if it is yes you could save us some time thinking about what it could be).
In Polish Dupa = Ass hmm ... so what does it mean in your language? :P
Quote from Winkel :In Polish Dupa = Ass hmm ... so what does it mean in your language? :P

the same in Ukrainian
Take the cars back to the dealer and ask for u're money back
Quote from di48lo :

AMD 1200, 256MB RAM, some videocard, but that makes no difference

ha ha ha one of those good computer with some of those good specs
heck.. no idea, Try to make a vid?
i know, i just found it funny in the comparisions between our computers thats all
Quote from di48lo :Sorry mickyc30, I didn't understood your post right

I will try to make a vid. I didn't find a good software yet. If somebody has a tip, PM me. Thanks.

fraps.
30 seconds should be enough?
I no why the tyres deflate a ton of nails fell out of my caravan while caravan racing last week and the blackwood marshels never cleaned them up so my advise now buy some run flat tyres .
Make a replay and post it here. Then we can see if we get an OOS error when we try to watch it.
Quote from marzman :You said "reinstall the game", not your entire computer

Or just install an other version in an other directory. A lot of people have multiple installs to be able to use other apps (slickmod, smokemod, ghostcar and so on) and to test stuff.

You did not use any crack? Cracks can do strange things and make games look bugged. (i don't expect an other answer then no, but if it is yes you could save us some time thinking about what it could be).

did diablo ever asnwer that? :o
Quote from word. :Make a replay and post it here. Then we can see if we get an OOS error when we try to watch it.

he dosnt seem to replying, maybe hes gone into hybernation?
i think he was full of crap anyway
Quote from flymike91 :i think he was full of crap anyway

possibley, ive never heard of it before.
Now this is a real technical problem, any help?
Quote from flymike91 :i think he was full of crap anyway

Or he used a crack that caused this. Never heard of this before.
can cracking do that sort of thing? i wouldnt do it anyway, its dis honost, like 3 people made the game didnt they? seriously who would steal from a 3 man project, i know its very succesfull and everything, but its only $55 or so aussie dollars so its not that much why would you bother stealing it? oh and btw i get S2 soon i think
[offtopic]
Quote from mickyc30 :ha ha ha one of those good computer with some of those good specs

at least he isn't using VISTA lick you
Quote from mickyc30 :can cracking do that sort of thing? i wouldnt do it anyway, its dis honost, like 3 people made the game didnt they? seriously who would steal from a 3 man project, i know its very succesfull and everything, but its only $55 or so aussie dollars so its not that much why would you bother stealing it? oh and btw i get S2 soon i think

Yes it can, because changes need to be made in the code. But i see the topicstarter is S2 licenced, so i'm probably wrong.

Tyres deflating
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG