The online racing simulator
Want to race in a truly tough formula?
(32 posts, started )
Quote from anttt69 :Sounds interesting I will probably be signing up to one of your well organised championships very soon . One thing I would say, the race length put me off entering last time. 45-60mins would be better for me, but I am only one person & I dont know the general consensus on this.

GFC races are 75 mins

GTTC races are around 30 mins

The Double Vision Rallyx race is about 30 mins and the LX event is 45 mins

One of these should suit
Quote from anttt69 :Sounds interesting I will probably be signing up to one of your well organised championships very soon . One thing I would say, the race length put me off entering last time. 45-60mins would be better for me, but I am only one person & I dont know the general consensus on this.

GFC races are about the same length as OWRL Div A but to be honest they seem to be shorter. I think that is partly to do with all the action on track lapping FOXs, it just makes it more frantic, but not chaotic as there are hardly any problems when FO8s lap FOXs.
In simple terms it's just a 5h1* load of fun!
If anyone wants some action, now's the time to join. Next round is at Kyoto National Rev, which is a nice track for some good action.

Go look at
http://gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum/viewforum.php?f=12
for entry procedures.

I'm racing since round 4 in the GFC and I can only tell that it is a lot of fun and excitement.
It's a great combo this. Looks like being a really tight race too. I think we have 6 or 7 drivers with PBs all with a second. If you havn't raced in a league before come and have a go!
You can also enter all the gentlefoot.com events by clicking here. Add a comment that you would like to enter the next race and which car you will be driving.

Next one - Sunday 18th November - 20:00 UK Local Time (20:00GMT)

Last one of the season!

Want to race in a truly tough formula?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG