The online racing simulator
Scammer?
(113 posts, closed, started )
#76 - SamH
... /me goes edit ukct.net main page...
it doesnt werk on victor :/
[16:03:18] · shotglass is now known as Eric_Bailey
[16:03:24] <Eric_Bailey> Vicc we have a technical fault in your licence.
[16:03:30] <Eric_Bailey> For your good, please give us your Username and Password.
[16:03:44] <SK|Vykos> rofl
lol trying to steal my licence
i was on msn suddenly som guy wanted that i add him so i think lolz just add him then he is asking things of where do u live how old are u
and hat stuff he is trying to steal my licence i see

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#0000ff][I]spike[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
20:20:02::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#0000ff][I]web cam[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

20:20:09::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#0000ff][I]open[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

20:20:29 - ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. appears to be offline and will receive your messages after signing in
20:20:36 - ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. has signed back in
20:20:57::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]betifull car[/COLOR][/FONT]

20:21:38I say: [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]=)[/FONT][/COLOR]

20:22:23::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]how old are you[/COLOR][/FONT]

20:22:27::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]??[/COLOR][/FONT]

20:22:31I say: [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]999 years old[/FONT][/COLOR]

20:22:39I say: [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]u have the game live for speed ?[/FONT][/COLOR]

20:22:59::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]y[/COLOR][/FONT]

20:23:04I say: [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]s2 ?[/FONT][/COLOR]

20:23:11::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]n[/COLOR][/FONT]

20:23:31I say: [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]mm u are scammer u trying to steal my licence XD[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]999 years old [/COLOR][/FONT]
20:24:47::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]you[/COLOR][/FONT]

20:24:53::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]??[/COLOR][/FONT]

20:25:23::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. says: [FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]you hacker[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]me:
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Shell Dlg][COLOR=#000000]lolz ima hacker wat did i do ?><?>?>?>
[/COLOR][/FONT]

his email : furkadinho17@hotmail.com
he is probally demo user ( he says 2 )
hopefully the devs can geve hin pernament ban no place for scammers here !

gr.spike
( sorry for bad english )

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::somehow i dont quite see your point.
What A Pr*ck
Quote from Mr.Muh :

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::somehow i dont quite see your point.

the ::: is the msn name of the email i posted in first post and he was asking for my bithday and year nad all that stuff...
Eh...what?

You are asking him if he has S2, he says no and you think he wants to steal your licence?
Quote from gaz88 :What A Pr*ck

dan must really f*ck him in the ass dont u think 2 gaz
Quote from zeugnimod :Eh...what?

You are asking him if he has S2, he says no and you think he wants to steal your licence?

the :::: guy added me on msn and he asked if i was a s2 licenced lfs player then he was saying oke... then he asking wats ur birth day and when are u born ( wich year) and my telephone number and alot more so it tels enoug
Quote from spikeguns :dan must really f*ck him in the ass dont u think 2 gaz

lol i guess ya right spike
Well, you didn't include that in your transcript.

And how does he get your licence by asking for your phone number?
Maybe he wants to meet you.. private.. without Lfs :shhh: Only you and your shifter knobs..
merged threads.
Quote from Mr.Muh :Maybe he wants to meet you.. private.. without Lfs :shhh: Only you and your shifter knobs..

HAHA omg ur helerious
Quote from gaz88 :HAHA omg ur helerious

HAHA omg ure more hilarious!

Dont see the pont of asking name and phone number is stealing license.

woah! My uncle asked my phone number a minute ago. He was tryng to steal my license too.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :lol that's a n00b! I would be happy if I could talk to the Devs on MSN.... but this man keeps on saying scammer scammer scammer scammer...idiot!

It is not real dev.... So why he idiot when he say scammer?
Quote from jwardy :ive added him to msn and im gunna speak to him and say that theres a problem with his acount and i need his password

LOL that gonna be funny
Haa I got the scammers owned that email i have in my profile i don't have any more locked my self out of my jaws account cause i forgot my pass i have a new one but shh.
Hi my name is Victor Scawan an is Enclis gimme you 28 £ for s3 it works

lol
This thread is closed

Scammer?
(113 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG