The online racing simulator
Well im 15 nearly 16 went to enter T-Cars autumn trophy for juniors and it was £2000-8000 per event!!!!! depending on which team i can tell you know for one it will cost you more than you think, you will probably have to have a race licence to even test the car safety gear suit helmet gloves fire proof clothing.

Well im still debating, think im getting a racing driver training at plansmotorsport for my birthday and see where it goes from there another option is formula ford which is the way my cousin went...
And yes you either have to be filthy rich or be a winner or be called jolyon palmer, alex brundle to get sponsorship, to be places (F1) the series my cousin races is which is mostly 17 year olds they are already winners have about 2 or 3 years racing under their belt and some still cant get any way near the front of the pack, what makes you think you will? What edge do you have on them? Not to be harsh here but we've all had dreams like this, but not at 17 years old, just bugs me that you think your going to just stroll in thats all..
Interesting thread - just a word of caution. The racing world (particularly the one you are aiming at) is as insanely egotistical, vain, and competitive as the catwalk. And the skills required to succeed are not that different either. You are not only going to be a driver, but you are going to have to develop skills of diplomacy that match Machiavelli. So, read The Prince Or perhaps Sun Tzu's "Art of War"... Both will offer vastly more useful information for your chosen career, than the correct visor colour.

In short, posting your ambitions on an open forum is not going to get you anywhere close to creating the allies and allegiances you are going to need.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG