The online racing simulator
Happy Halloween!!!!
(37 posts, started )
Happy Halloween!!!!
:gandalf:
happy Halloween!!! :jedi:
:smileyrai
arrghhhh halloween
I'm not much of a halloween person, though I do enjoy yobbing things out of my window onto unsuspecting yobs.
Halloween is pretty big in my neighborhood. The neighbors have a band and they play for about 4 hours. At any time there is abot 100 people at their house. It's great, my mom buys $200 worth of candy and it is gone in an hour. Then someone down the street has a hot dog cart and a popcorn machine. About 80% of the kids in town come to my street.

Yesterday for cabbage night, someone had a "bomb to set off at someones house. It turns out the persons lawn caught fire and the fire department had to come. And about 50 kids got sent home.
great oppurtinity to get rid of all the damn candy one unintentionally collects over the years.
my mask -> :spyoda: your face -> :yikes:
lol
#8 - ajp71
I'm afraid I really dislike the concept of trick or treaters, haven't had many this year though
I love halloween. I collect so many children I don't have to do the housework for up to two months (depending on how often I feed them, they can sometimes last longer).
Happy holloween! I don't go out becuse I'm too old, so I just snag my sister's candy!
Well as some knows im from hungary but i live in usa.Halloween for me is just so stupid thing,u go in houses and ask for candy? I would say okay for asking some bucks,but candy? its just lol
Don't care about halloween but if I was the local supermarket manager, I'd love this excuse to sell thousands of that halloween crap.
I haven't hear a kid here... We are running out of kids!
All my friends went out, I would go but then I would need a ride to their houses first. Just like Rappa Z's town, we have a family that opens a haunted house sort of thing. I went one year and it was good stuff, but I was young then. Candy is good around there too, but by my streets, nobody comes over.
Damn Harvesting day.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I hear Halloween is pretty big in the US. For us, we don't care much about it, lol.
BOO
Quote :Happy Halloween!

Unless you're Russian!
Demon-worship is all good (so why only do it once a year?) but begging strangers for candy's not real popular in Oz, even with fat kids (I guess it's too much effort to pester the neighbours when you know your mum just bought a new bag of Choc-coated pork crackling). Hallowe'en's never been a big deal down here but in the last decade or so the whole trick-or-treat thing's been gaining popularity thanks to good ol' TV. It isn't so bad though. It's actually quite enjoyable watching little Harry Potters gape in terror after I answer the door in my gimp outfit and stand there staring at them in silence. They usually drop their candy and bolt. Score one for me.
Halloween is my birthday yay 14 now
Hank, I'm worse, I spent today actually.. trick or treating with friends! I got a good 2 pillow cases full of candy. I'm such a loser.

I really can't argue with that.

=]
Cept the downside, is I have no covers for my pillows, because they are filled with candies.
Happy Hallow's Eve (no i'm not religious but i go to a pious catholic school)
Well, i feel slightly let down by the whole affair. I got in a shed load of sweets ready for the little shites, and two calls is all i got, one from my next door neighbours all dressed up, and one from some other goons.

On the plus side, i have discovered that a combination of a sour raspberry and a sour pineapple starbursts (Opel Fruits for for the old skool) is really quite tasty. All i have left are some Cadburys chocolate eclairs, and some little marshmallow guitars......

EDIT: Oh, erm... Pinch, Punch, First of the Month

Happy Halloween!!!!
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG