The online racing simulator
What Football team do you suport ?
(196 posts, started )
Doncaster Rovers
Quote from Bean0 :Bunch o' Gloryseekers tbh.

True.

When i lived in England i supported and i have supported them all my life
Quote from Bean0 :Bunch o' Gloryseekers tbh.

If your not seeking glory, what are you seeking

But I do agree with you...to a point.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Not gonna happen, we're going up this season

If Leeds get a promotion this season with that 15 point penalty I will go out and buy a shirt myself! Good luck.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Same kinda thing as Kev here, except I'm right next to Elland Road. Therefore Leeds is the only option (they had 3 police choppers over and blocked all mobiles from working around the ground for the Millwall game last weekend, don't wanna get the crap beaten outta me )

sorry for relagaiting you , and you invading our pitch , so so sorry
Quote from ebola :Doncaster Rovers

and my second team u beat us in the final ov the jpt , bastards

brizzzzoll rovers
Chelsea FC til' I die.

I don't like soccer that much... Anyways
Quote from Blas89 :

I don't like soccer that much... Anyways

hahahahahahahahahahahaha i laughed a lot with that image hahahahaha America Can s*ck my *ss
Quote from thisnameistaken :If Leeds get a promotion this season with that 15 point penalty I will go out and buy a shirt myself! Good luck.

Hey, we're already in the playoff places, AND are only 4 points from top! Time to think about that shirt
Nottingham Forest
Quote from jwardy :and my second team u beat us in the final ov the jpt , bastards

brizzzzoll rovers

he he I was there what a great day
Used to support Ipswich, but seeing as the last game I went to was against Helsingborgs in the UEFA cup back in 2001, you could say I am not a fan anymore, infact, I am not a fan of football in general any more, a load of over paid fops.
Liverpool FTW!!!
I havent been watching football for a long time though.
Quote from danowat :Used to support Ipswich, but seeing as the last game I went to was against Helsingborgs in the UEFA cup back in 2001, you could say I am not a fan anymore, infact, I am not a fan of football in general any more, a load of over paid fops.

no , no , no no , u support ipswich , once an ipswich fan always an ipswich fan

town 4 lyfe
Quote from (-Mark-) :Nottingham Forest

People don't seem to know, that Manchester United have as many European cups as Nottingham Forest..

BTW, to all who keep saying Manchester Utd is the most supported club in the world, why does that stop ManU being the most hated club in the world?

You sit there supporting Manchester United when you don't live anywhere near Manchester, and let me tell you something, every TRUE person that lives in Manchester, supports Manchester City. Thats what British football is all about, supporting the team where you are from, well that is what it USED to be about... That's why I like Liverpool, it is the only team left with TRUE football passion, people who are foreign, support Liverpool because of the passion, not because we are winning.. I sit here talking to other LFC fans, getting a chill down our spine together when we hear our Anthem and the foreigners feel it too.. Manchester United don't have the same passion, Infact most of the MANU supports I know around here, are trying to impress someone else or are a wife-beater.

O.T : Unlike alot of football supports, I will agree with a refs decision, even when it is against my own team, because I am fair.
Quote from BlueFlame :... That's why I like Liverpool, it is the only team left with TRUE football passion, people who are foreign, support Liverpool because of the passion, not because we are winning..

Didn't you say you lived on the Wirral? Wouldn't your local team be Tranmere or something? Glory boy.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Didn't you say you lived on the Wirral? Wouldn't your local team be Tranmere or something? Glory boy.

Yea, I know, but I ain't from Ireland or Austrailia
At least they don't support a London club, because everyone knows that the London clubs have no passion in-terms of Nothern Clubs, that's why Northern Clubs have been the most successful in English and European football (to my knowledge).

Chester would be my local club. Then Tranmere but Chester fans and Wrexham fans are notoriously violent, so
Quote from jwardy :no , no , no no , u support ipswich , once an ipswich fan always an ipswich fan

town 4 lyfe

Sorta got a bit dejected when Burley left, oh for the glory days again........
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, I know, but I ain't from Ireland or Austrailia
At least they don't support a London club, because everyone knows that the London clubs have no passion in-terms of Nothern Clubs, that's why Northern Clubs have been the most successful in English and European football (to my knowledge).

Chester would be my local club. Then Tranmere but Chester fans and Wrexham fans are notoriously violent, so

i live in spain , im not from ipswich but i support em , and my secondary team is my(old) local bristol rovers .
Quote from thisnameistaken :That's what I like about football. Getting all the fans together in one stadium makes them easier to napalm.

:soccer:hehe:soccer:
:huepfenic
Quote from danowat :Sorta got a bit dejected when Burley left, oh for the glory days again........

were 4th in the table , and only arsenal and man city and ipswich have 100 % home record now won 10 from last 10 at home we have and its not gunna end just yet
Quote from BlueFlame :People don't seem to know, that Manchester United have as many European cups as Nottingham Forest..

BTW, to all who keep saying Manchester Utd is the most supported club in the world, why does that stop ManU being the most hated club in the world?

You sit there supporting Manchester United when you don't live anywhere near Manchester, and let me tell you something, every TRUE person that lives in Manchester, supports Manchester City. Thats what British football is all about, supporting the team where you are from, well that is what it USED to be about... That's why I like Liverpool, it is the only team left with TRUE football passion, people who are foreign, support Liverpool because of the passion, not because we are winning.. I sit here talking to other LFC fans, getting a chill down our spine together when we hear our Anthem and the foreigners feel it too.. Manchester United don't have the same passion, Infact most of the MANU supports I know around here, are trying to impress someone else or are a wife-beater.

O.T : Unlike alot of football supports, I will agree with a refs decision, even when it is against my own team, because I am fair.

I think you're arguing with nobody but yourself and you've gone off on a tangent

You simply suggested that Utd only have their worldwide "following" because they have had players from everywhere in their team at one time or another. Which is clearly not entirely the case. I'm not arguing with you about them being the most hated club either, I don't doubt that for a second. They have some of the most arrogant fans ever. Typified by their "we're still the best by miles" attitude whilst Arsenal and Chelsea have dominated them in previous seasons. At the moment they're playing great football again.

Besides which, who died and put you in charge of telling people who they're allowed to support?

The "fans" I dislike are the ones I refer to as "Results Fans". All they care about is the final score, so that they can be happy and boastful and ride that success all the way through the week. The game itself is incidental to them- I swear if it meant their team would win they would happily have games called off. They're the ones that leave with 5 minutes, or more, still to play. They're not football fans.
Quote from BlueFlame :

Lived in Manchester all 31 years of my life, supported United throughout (which included the 80's when we were lucky to win the odd FA cup). You talk complete crap about Mancunians only supporting Citeh, it depends almost entirely which part of Manchester you are from as to who you support, pretty much the same situation between Liverpool and Everton in that city.
I don't deny that 'glory-hunter' supporters followed us through our dominant years, just as Arsenal and Chelsea got them recently and Liverpool did through the 80's - the true fans of any club are as passionate as any other and remain when the success fades.
A.C. Milan! Weeeeeee! :trophy:

What Football team do you suport ?
(196 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG