The online racing simulator
What Football team do you suport ?
(196 posts, started )
i was thinking , witch team is most suported on lfs , cos ov all the nationalaties here , to get a general idea ,

ill start , Ipswich Town
Werder Bremen.
Brian Munich.

I live on the corner of Bootham Crescent, so York City is the only team I'm allowed to support.
Werder Bremen (and def. never Brian Munich :ices_rofl ).
Bremen is leading! :elefant:
Manchester United FTW!!

Gonna win the premiership and the FA Cup and the Champions league this year!
Back in the day? Carstairs Junction Thistle.
These days? Nobody

NBA? I was a big Magic fan a couple of years ago.
NFL? Redskins.

But I don't like soccer all that much.
/dons flame suit
#8 - Bean0
Quote from Dajmin :
But I don't like soccer all that much.
/dons flame suit

The flag next to your name gives it all away

Newcastle United for me
#9 - mr_x
Arsenal.
The Blue Flag is flying high over my house!
Chelsea supporter for more than 40 years..I was at Wembley AND Old Trafford in 1970 when we beat Weeds Utd in the FA Cup...I chucked my change in the bucket when they had to have a collection to pay the wages in the 80's...
Definitely NOT a 'glory hunter', but True Blue and proud of it!

Chelsea 'til I die!

(Oh, btw..last time I was actually AT a Chelsea match? Last Wednesday when we beat Shalke 04....2-0!!)
Atlanta Falcons

Just kidding, I don't give a crap about the NFL or college football, but someone had to come in here and break up the europarty.

When I watch MLS I root for Toronto FC because they seem to have the best fans. Unfortunately, it's hard to get coverage of the euro leagues over here, so most of the soccer I watch is during the World Cup and/or Olympics.
Dinamo,B.B.B. 4 ever!!!

I dont care if we lose,we are Bad Blue Boys and noeone cant take that from us!!!
#15 - dev
Quote from Romystator :

That's what I like about football. Getting all the fans together in one stadium makes them easier to napalm.
Man Utd and Yeovil Town

Quote from thisnameistaken :That's what I like about football. Getting all the fans together in one stadium makes them easier to napalm.

Now if you could napalm them...especally BBB's. Some dumb,wannabe nazis they are....

And to keep on topic,I used to be Nk Dinamo Zagreb supporter too, but then I regained a few brain cells. Now I only watch qualifiers for euro or world cup. And euro or world cup off course.
#19 - Nobo
My heart belongs to my local club Hannover 96

They are called "The Reds" here.

Everything civilized in germany
Quote from niall09 :Manchester United FTW!!

Gonna win the premiership and the FA Cup and the Champions league this year!

You're Irish and you support the most hated English team?
Quote from Bladerunner :The Blue Flag is flying high over my house!

No, it is Chewwsaii CAM AAN CHEWSAI, you may spell it as Chelsea but, you don't say it as Chelsea, cos you say L's as W's and there are many more phonemes you Londoners can't pronounce. Such as your own City, LANDAHHN *breathe*

Quote from The General Lee :Man Utd and Yeovil Town

Yeovil Town, fair play, Manchester United? :thumbsdow

As for me, I am a Liverpool man all the way. Have been scince I war born

Maybe I support Vållerenga but I am not sure. I am sitting here with a Bayern München Shirt though... I also like Blackburn, because of Benni Mcarthy and Morten Gamst Pedersen, and Dimitar Berbatov makes me want to support Spurs cos he is so good.
Speaking of American Football, what did you guys make of the NFL playing a game at Wembley yesterday? Or did anyone in the UK even know about it?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Speaking of American Football, what did you guys make of the NFL playing a game at Wembley yesterday? Or did anyone in the UK even know about it?

Yea, I don't care for it, the type of game it is, doesn't make me want to watch. And as for the British fans there, to be brutaly honest, stereotyping them as Fat blokes with american cars, or people who are just giving sympathy to make London look good.
Quote :It's all a bit strange. English fans don't usually like all this showy stuff. Sky tried it when they first began broadcasting the Premier League and it was a disaster. Sulky 14-year-old cheerleaders take to the field before the game and jog up and down the spot (usually to stop their legs dropping off with the cold) while Europe's Final Countdown is played through a tinny PA system. Sky pulled the plug on the whole sorry business fairly quickly.

See you can be stereotypical and still be right
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Atlanta Falcons

Just kidding, I don't give a crap about the NFL or college football, but someone had to come in here and break up the europarty.

You beat me too it. I was going to post the Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm of the same opinion of the NFL or any american football. Hockey FTW (which would of course, be Sydney and the Pittsburgh Penguins)

Quote :Speaking of American Football, what did you guys make of the NFL playing a game at Wembley yesterday? Or did anyone in the UK even know about it?

I had heard on the radio that they are talking about playing the Superbowl in the UK. An absolute ridiculous thought that is.

Edit: Oh, I see that the article you posted alludes to the UK Superbowl....

(196 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG