The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
Performance by Country
If anyone's interested, there's a country ranking page available. It's not particularly informative and not exactly pretty, but I thought I'd share it in case anyone else was curious

http://www.raceauthority.com/topCountries.asp
#2 - Bean0
I like it, stats are good

Any chance you could lump all the American states into one country ?
Thats pretty cool, thanks
#4 - Nobo
You can never have enough stats.
very cool

is there any link on main-page to get this page ?
#6 - SamH
Quote from Bean0 :Any chance you could lump all the American states into one country ?

I was thinking I should do that, but I wasn't sure if that would be the right thing to do. I guess I can try it and see if the yanks notice
#7 - SamH
Quote from haelje :very cool

is there any link on main-page to get this page ?

Nahh this is one of those one-off pages that I've cranked out for grins. I plan to build a more comprehensive stats section, and this one will be included in it when that's done
Yay Wales top of the home nations is there really 13 of us licenced
Quote from SamH :I was thinking I should do that, but I wasn't sure if that would be the right thing to do. I guess I can try it and see if the yanks notice

sorry to say it, because i love any kind of stats, but the
way it is right now is.... not very informative.

at least the usa should be one country, but thats not the main
problem. you compare 1 driver (e.g. Luxembourg) with 372 (germany).

i´ve no good solution right now... but i´ll think about it
#10 - SamH
hehe.. we'll be pooling all the USAs tomorrow. I may also exclude countries with only 1 person. The stats are all averaged, so it probably doesn't make much difference if the US states are shown, or the USA as a whole.. there's just more data there for individual states.

Nevertheless, from tomorrow it'll be showing all USA people as one stat
96th place

I think there is too many Nat fakers anyway, I mean seriously.Uzbekistan?
Think we can get the UK lumped too, since we're lumping unions together?
#13 - SamH
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Think we can get the UK lumped too, since we're lumping unions together?

Yeah, I reckon so
maybe a country should have at least 5 (or 10?) drivers to
make the country count?

anyway, i forgot to say it: the site looks very very nice
to me, i like the layout and handling a lot
nice! canada is 41st!
Norway 47. Thats not bad if you take in consideration of how few drivers we are

And LOOL Bulgaria, with avarage yellow flag ratio at 33%
Actually, TVE, the fewer drivers you have the higher you're likely to be, because it's taken as an average - and Norway shouldn't have all of the millions of idiots that larger racing-population countries have.

Anyway, I like this idea! I don't like the fact that England is languishing in 43rd, behind Ireland, Scotland, Ulster and Wales, but there you go

Roughly half of me is proud that Northern Ireland can run in the top 5, mind.

A small point for you, Sam - the stat 'Clean Lap Ratio' appears to be reversed, as in, you should've titled it 'Yellow Flag Ratio'. I could be wrong, and we could just have some really strange results, but as the top ones are all below 20% and there's over 100% near the bottom, I don't think it's right

The single best thing about this system is that StableX makes up the whole Yemenite racing population, and thus is 8th all by himself

Sam
Quote :Think we can get the UK lumped too, since we're lumping unions together?

Um... Over my dead foxtrotting body!

My psytsophrenic (sp) hatred over my own bloodline is what made me split the nations up to start with, FREEEEEEDOM [from my invading cromwellian bastard pig English third of myself].

Cymru!

EDIT: Also link in my signature that perhaps is quite topical for this too, for those who cant see sigs I'm Dreaming of Emeralds.
Good show from the Northern Irish, best of the Brits above Wales and Scotland! And yes, no bloody English in our results thanks.
wow, canada is 32nd now!
how many LFSers are in Luxembourg anyway?
I don't think that's a bug.

Probably some wrecker thought he came from Qatar.
#22 - SamH
I've made some changes to the countries leaderboard. All US states are grouped together, now. You can see which states they're from if you click on the country name, as before.

I've also excluded countries with only one player since it has become apparent that those countries mess up the results to the point they become nonsense, and also a large number of the ones I looked at closely simply don't tally with the country that those players are actually from.
Shouldn't the individual tables go by the total points across all 3 disciplines CTRA, SS and B and J cause as it is now it is going by CTRA points only.

Just wondering as this would put me ontop of Becky Err I'll rephrase that...... above Becky

How is your point Rank worked out SamH ?
#24 - SamH
The point rank number is actually (CTRA+SS+(BnJ/3)/nDrivers), and that's the default order.

[edit] Oops.. sorry, you mean the individuals.. yep, you're right. I'll make that by point rank too!
Damn so my B and J points are watered down due to the number of drivers from Wales ..... something Fishy going on here, hardly fair as I worked darn hard for them ........ you try racing clean for that many races

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG