The online racing simulator
Hi Jakg if you have time can you render these for me please usual size 1280 x 1024 Cheers

A bit of a concoction this one a mix of Scalextric/The Italian Job/Whacky Races - Hence The Team Name (Team Mean Machine) this came about as Richy used to race under the monicker of Dick Dastardly and suited this series down to a tee

PS. Guess who's Mutley Hehehehehe
Attached images
UFR_Celtic100UFBlue.jpg
UFR_Richy26UFORred.jpg
#102 - Dru
Nice Celtic, although i thought you might have had a dragon on the roof
Nah she is usually in the back seat
Bloody hell, no wonder your so slow - i'd be a bit distracted if i had a dragon sitting behind me, too.

....Wait a minute! Stop making excuses!
#105 - Dru
Quote from CELTIC100 :Nah she is usually in the back seat

lol.... better than in the passenger seat barking directions
PRIVATE!!! Zz0 ONLY!!!

version 2! I just want you to know it is the last version of it...
But my car is a clean one . It got the green circle for not polluting the nature too much with fine particles

EDIT: some optical surgary made -> view later posts
Quote from TFalke55 :PRIVATE!!! Zz0 ONLY!!!

version 2! I just want you to know it is the last version of it...
But my car is a clean one . It got the green circle for not polluting the nature too much with fine particles

Nice.

I think the numbers board on the roof is wonky though ?
Quote from Bean0 :Nice.

I think the numbers board on the roof is wonky though ?

Don't know what "wonky" means (my translators giving words who don't fit to the context), but with numberboard on the roof it is looking better then having naked spaces...
He meant it's not lined up right - ie not square to the rest of the car, on a slant.
Sorry, my bad.

It's not straight
Quote from Bean0 :Sorry, my bad.

It's not straight

hmmm... yep... but only with 0.1 degree, but because the Sparkassen logo wasn't straight as well, it became optical noticeable.

so here the updated version (v2.3)

thanks Bean0, I didn't see it.
Attached images
UFR_yfb_FallOut_2.jpg
Quick Poll - I've done the 2 skins asked for earlier by the HR guys - anything else to do before i boot back into Vista (...where i can edit this post with the images being saved-for-webbed)

EDIT - Uploaded it - 3rd's a little off topic but i thought the floor was quite nice - if only i'd made it apply not just to the floor!
Attached images
UFR_Celtic100UFBlue.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Cheers Jakg thats great I owe you one Errr what I dunno lol

PS. Your Baby-R render Jakg seems to be upside down
#114 - Dru
lol

3. is COMPLETELY O/T but as it's you Jack, then its ok
Finished Team Mean Machine Render
Attached images
TMMBabyREntry.jpg
#116 - Dru
lol

Nice apart from your entry is higher than Richo's in number and common practice means that the lower number goes first and also depicts the left handside car.

but as it's your handy work i could have be my mortgage that your name would have been above Richo

J/K

Nice little promo thingy, apart from the fact there is no mention of Baby-R or Fall-out cup on it :S

It might not be in the right order numerically, but it shows the colours of the Red, White & Blue, in said oder.
Pff Rules and Standards, Just wait till I start driving Hehehehe

Good point though Dru with the Baby-R Fall Out header will do
You gotta love those renders. Great job Jak. I especially like the second one. If only it were in my skin (massive hint) Nah, only kidding, you've done enough rendering for peops and it's much appreciated.
#120 - Dru
Anyone got a Scne we can use for 3 UFR renders to show the top 3 from each weeks races as a promo thing - particualrly if we get into LFS news like last seasons UF1?
This one Dru should be to your liking Final Render Team Mean Machine
Attached images
TeamUFRBabyRender_WEB.jpg
Gosh here i was thinking that i was the only one doing this team render stuff :P lol but since its the growing trend, this is something i made after Jakg made the render for me. Unless ive already posted it before :P anyway here it is again.

Btw Dru urs makes mine look amature.
Attached images
JW Racing car.jpg
Quote from Dru :Anyone got a Scne we can use for 3 UFR renders to show the top 3 from each weeks races as a promo thing - particualrly if we get into LFS news like last seasons UF1?

If you give me an example i'll try, i'm a rendering n00b, though.
well Celtic made me jelaous about his "team"render...so I kindly ask mr JakG if he has some spare time to make same magic to my skins (same as u did with celtic).
Attached images
UFR_Pro-Kit copy.jpg
UFR_Pro-Kit+ copy.jpg
Quote from -NightFly- :well Celtic made me jelaous about his "team"render...so I kindly ask mr JakG if he has some spare time to make same magic to my skins (same as u did with celtic).

hehe

thanks for the render jakg its currently my desktop piccie till the baby r season is finished. I just hope my health holds up for all the races, its a bummer if I have surgery soon (not too sure if or when right now, waiting on a letter) which will mean a week or more in a hospital bed, so no LFS or anything, and after getting out will be hard because using the steering wheel will be painful with it. will have to see how it goes, if the pain is bad ill do loads of painkillers lol or if its too bad swap to joypad and lay out on the sofa. i refuse to let this get in the way of things i want to do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG