The online racing simulator
can you post it up on filefront of something similar? I forgot to record that one
#77 - Dru
Message posted on behalf of another member

Hi. I have made a complete numberplate template set using the numberplate you guys made, ,ranging from numbers 0-101,and numbers 777 and 999.

The reason why I did this is to have the numberplates in the same size on every car, for that extra bit of visual realism.

Hope you'll make use of these.

And I can redo them if you don't like them......

Anyway,here's the link,you you can download them,17 mb:

http://rapidshare.com/files/60340927...ttemplates.rar

a screenshot:
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...titled-2-1.jpg

Thanks for the work taken to use these, i'm sure people will use these and yes, make it all just that little bit neater

Regards,

Dru.
Above screenie link doesn't work, it has '...' in.
Test Eventaston cadet qualifing and race replay here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/60440634/mpr.zip.html

btw... you're templates force me to do a special desing for this fall_ham cup xD
but the thing with the normed number boards have got one real advantage: We won't have the problem to see who is who (as it is in STCC broadcasts)
Well that bones the JW skin, i was struggaling for room before now this is just to big
Quote from AstroBoy :Well that bones the JW skin, i was struggaling for room before now this is just to big

That is why I'm redoing them.

Edit: Complete:
http://rapidshare.com/files/60507722/fallout_new.rar

this one 's even smaller at 14,5 MB.

Preview in attachments, and I have removed the first one.
Attached images
preview.jpg
just finished the ones with dru's now thunderhead's coming with his... wich one to use???

allready made 3 yfb team skin packs...

BTW: Dru's ones have got a more realistic size I think

Quote from TFalke55 :just finished the ones with dru's now thunderhead's coming with his... wich one to use???

allready made 3 yfb team skin packs...

depends on what ZWR guys have to say.....

I know this sounds stupid but I'd just love to see everyone having their numberplates in the same size,IMO it gives a league that extra visual realism bit....especially if i.e. the league is to be broadcasted,or for movies ...

EDIT: err...both sets were made by me,Dru said in his post to make them neater,so I made them smaller to give people mor freedome in their skin designs ect...
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
Quote from Thunderhead :
EDIT: err...both sets were made by me,Dru said in his post to make them neater,so I made them smaller to give people mor freedome in their skin designs ect...

sry... didn't realised it that it was you as well... after two hours resikinning and make it better and better I'm not able to read in a propper way .

The thing that you like everyone to wear the same numberboard size. I'm totally supporting you^^ because nearly every touring car series I know uses normed sized boards
+1 are they availble yet ??
Quote from niels1 :+1 are they availble yet ??

http://rapidshare.com/files/60507722/fallout_new.rar

here,didn't you see my last post?

In the rar file there are already made and completed numberplates in 2048x2048 resolution, for every number from 0 to 101, plus numbers 777 and 999, just download, unrar, find your number,paste it on your skin,that's all you need to do.

I already made a bigger version before, (as in the side plates were HUGE) but remade them smaller to allow more freedom in skin design.
#88 - Jakg
Do we have to use those? I thought my skin looked ok without them, just using the number plates provided
Quote from Jakg :Do we have to use those? I thought my skin looked ok without them, just using the number plates provided

well,if Dru and the rest of ZWR says so,then yes. If not,then not.

It would be great if we had to IMO, for the reasons I already said in one of my previous posts.
#90 - Dru
As long as you stick to either of the 2 designs we are happy.

What we are not happy with is designs like the #3 Entry where the number board effect is completely lost (sorry James m8 nothing personal)
Quote from Dru :As long as you stick to either of the 2 designs we are happy.

What we are not happy with is designs like the #3 Entry where the number board effect is completely lost (sorry James m8 nothing personal)

There is only one now,and it is in the rapidshare link I posted.
Quote from Dru :As long as you stick to either of the 2 designs we are happy.

its ok, do u want me to change it?
#93 - Dru
Quote from james12s :its ok, do u want me to change it?

Yeah, would be great mate.

We did think about making a circular number board for this series also , but we couldn't get anything to look right...

Regards,

Dru.
what exactly was wrong with mine
#95 - Dru
Quote from james12s :what exactly was wrong with mine

you have a square number board in the middle of a large white circle (which is infact another number board)

oh ok i used the white circle cos i wanted it to look like an old race car, i was gonna put the num strait in there but i had to use the number board, and are thunderheads numberboards ok. so do u want me to remove the white circle
#97 - Dru
I now exactly the look you are going for James, Tony and I tried it lots of times, but the thing is most skind are new and we have to set a type. that type is a square number board.

If you really wanna keep the white circle on the car you can, but don't put the number board in it
ill remove it i think
#99 - Dru
good man

MAybe NExt season we'll do a Retro Cup..... with ONLY old fashion skins allowed and we broadcast the videos in black and white
like it, but that is more the uf1, its still gonna be british racing green, which i one of my favourite colors

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG