The online racing simulator
Looking for crash replays
(18 posts, started )
I'm interested in making another LFS crash movie, but good footage is hard to come by. So I thought I would turn to this great community and get replays of various combos. Just do your every day racing and when you see something that you think would fit into the movie press "2" and save the replay.

What I'm looking for:
- replays of crashes with a comment of the lap or time of the incident ; the nick of the main actor
- crashes must be from REAL online racing and NOT staged!!
- crashes must not be extreme, it should look like it could actually happen in real life!
- crashes must not be your every day mishaps, but something special!
- maybe replays of cool/weird things that happened

My references: to give you an idea what I'm looking for. (and to show I will not make a bad movie hehe)
my 1st movie: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=16314
my 2nd movie: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19299
good idea, here's the replays, wanted to create a similar movie but i dont have enough time.

1). 1st lap XFR crash at aston national, watch "TOWMAN" as he enters the first corner.
2). same combo again, but loads of cars. watch player "Sheepy" at approx. 1:20 of the 1st lap, as he contacts with another driver. and at 1:35 watch "sccc. popeye" as he slightly touches a damaged car at full speed and looses control.
3). here's as club/tbo class. look at the beggining of the second lap at 1:35 from "[TKH] John Holme" car.
4). watch "Rudolf" at 1:05 of the first lap at blackwood/xfr as he strikes the corner a bit too early and flips on the other car (similar to 1st replay).
5). this one could be my favorite crash. watch "Avenger" as he enters the final corner of city circuit at 4:58 and gets knocked by another car that got knocked.
6). this is one of the best. first of all look at "proexrobi" at 0:15 as he contacts with another car at the very beginning of the endurance race and luckily others pass in few centimeters from him. BUT my most favorite accident happened at 1:40 with "[Sonic] Otolikos" of the first lap, probably my most realistic and beautiful crash.

Personally I think that the last accident at 1:40 would fit in great in your movie
Attached files
first lap french batsra.mpr - 695.9 KB - 226 views
crash.mpr - 1.3 MB - 207 views
zacepil as club.mpr - 355 KB - 218 views
2nd lap crash bl.mpr - 521.4 KB - 212 views
crash into me.mpr - 1.3 MB - 235 views
first lap french.mpr - 695.9 KB - 221 views
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
-
Thank you for your contribution!

I'll be bumping this thread every now and then just to get more people submit their replays...which they probably already have from those "wow I gotta save this" moments.

Keep them coming!
Two crashes in this replay:

1. The exit of the chicane on lap 2.

2. The first turn on lap 4.

Watch Fellan and you will see it.
Attached files
LOL! 4^ce varvet.mpr - 400.1 KB - 234 views
I have lots of these:
1st one: 1st lap 1st corner back of the field. Big accident!

2nd one: 4th lap just after the hairpin, me & Paraclesus & Makinen!
Attached files
omg3.mpr - 248.3 KB - 216 views
omg.mpr - 1.4 MB - 239 views
mini mayhem 1st lap, involving josh & others
Attached files
notagain!.mpr - 435.5 KB - 216 views
more mini mayhem
1st lap, 1st 3 corners loads of crashes!
Attached files
godamit.mpr - 266.1 KB - 227 views
-
That picture is priceless with that sign! Gotta work that into the movie hehe, the crash first and then pan to the sign.

Please post the replays that are "special". Remember, I gotta go thru all of them!
Airborne overtaking
Attached files
wow.mpr - 323.6 KB - 213 views
Quote from Da Hoe :great advertising for our server, fel

Aww, now you just blew your cover!

Any way, that's the only admin-powered restart that I've ever seen on that server.
flying cars!
Attached files
wow.mpr - 446.5 KB - 225 views
can i use these replays?
sry about the bump but can i use these?
help ur self
thx

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG