The online racing simulator
i didnt know were to post this
(7 posts, started )
please forgive ^_^ . i just need an opinion on it and if i have done anything wrong please tell. also ignore the spining
Attached files
Drift XRT YEAAAA.spr - 400.1 KB - 160 views
Drift YEAAA.spr - 202.3 KB - 165 views
Besides the fact that there's a cold war on LFS Forums going on about Drifting and Racing.. you post that.

I'll give ya what i think, and ill be honest (keep in mind this is MY OPINION), others may differ.

#1. you post in a Movies Category, two SPR.
#2. While you manage to get your butt sideways and than run to mommy.. theres people on LFS that'll do it all day, alot smoother, longer, nicer, faster, cleaner, etc.
#3. i have no idea what db skins are.. make sure its public

On the Movies category people make replys (either single player or multi)
they take a program called Fraps, record, take it into Windows Movie Maker (Or a more advanced video editing program). Upload it on youtube or stage6, and than they post the link here.

Theres more details here on this topic

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=219

But bottom line about your SPR is:

Lines are all over the place.
Steering isnt smooth at all.
Small angles, as soon as u get it sideways u already try to get it back straight.
weird braking points ( if u have any )

look basically you're a noob at drifting and thats cool, keep practicing and in no time ull be a good drifter with nice videos that you'll post here and eat the crap from the racers.

boy i got too much free time nowdays
Quote from noob4ever :
#2. While you manage to get your butt sideways and than run to mommy.. theres people on LFS that'll do it all day, alot smoother, longer, nicer, faster, cleaner, etc.

aaaah... top gear quoting, youre a maniac (just like me)
Quote from squidhead :aaaah... top gear quoting, youre a maniac (just like me)

[borat] high five! [/borat]

:P
borat is the best movie ever!!!!
cruel
i thought this was supposed to be a community then you start running your mouth off at him,then try and turn it round by callin him and noob and practising nice support mate.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG