The online racing simulator
Short LFS Vid
(4 posts, started )
Short LFS Vid
Its not short And its quite good. There were a bit too long static scenes at the start and camera movements weren't very smooth but overall quite good. Good editing btw.
music isnt exactly original, but still...quite nice movie for a beginner...
now dont take what I say like an insult, but there are amateur mistakes in movie editing
here they are

1) too much fov all the time looks kinda bad (-1)
2) there are empty scenes like the car has driven away and camera is still there (-1)
3) there are scenes where nothing happens like car driving just straight (-1)
4) the camera movement is bad - you shouldnt start moving camera when you already record (-1)
5) don't change fov all of a sudden and move the camera gently (use view smoothing) (-2 , one for fov and one for not smooth camera work)

so that sums up in a -6 just for camera work...you should improve on that, and the music...ehm...watch the movies here and try not to repeat a very sucessful movies music - it looks like copying, and also the intro was a bit too long (i had the same mistake in one of my movies), 30 seconds would be enough, and the FPS with that static smoke scene are bad - dont use smokemod if you cant record at steady fps...

that's about it, you have potential, just get rid of the amateur mistakes
you may think im a bit too critical about the camera work, but it's essential (Big Cheese shown me that recently)
Thx for the comments.
@squidhead:
Thank you, next time i will try it

Short LFS Vid
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG