The online racing simulator
no need to call Franky a woman
stoney will be happy to know i dont like the xfg on long tracks, so i'm skipping this one.

good luck guys
Can always rely on you spyshagg.
let's race!

GO GO GO!!!
entries updated... STILL 13 spots left!
Can't make this one guys, i've just lent my cockpit out!

I'll always have a soft spot for Blackwood in a GTi, especially since that's where I raced my first GP. I'm a little gutted i can't make it, but i don't suppose i'd do too well with a mouse after spending the last couple of years with a clutch+shifter combo.

Have a good race guys!
Hey my CRC friends.

U can practice with us on our DEMO server: MaksNet & Serbian Racng Team

RGDS
e-mails are now sent out containing details and password for tonight.
Received, thanks, we will see you there
It's gonna be touch and go for me, I got a meeting at work at 6, and I may not be back til 8. .

I'll try my best to arrive at 7.20, but no promises. I was looking forward to it.
Great racing, thanks everyone for fairplay!

SERT was very fast this time, nice to see that.

See you all soon!
Nice event guys (well, apart from a certain 'element')

Thanks.
Grats to the winners.

GOOD RACE/CLEAN RACE

ATC GP RULZ!
had some great fun in that,

Well done to backmarkers cleanly getting out of the way.

to the leaders. can i just suggest to be a tiny bit more paitent... just learn to wait and the backmarker will let u pass safely... Pushing them will not help.. especially when they are in a battle of their own
-
(mkinnov8) DELETED by franky500
Fantastic Racing. The best race I have ever had. Im sorry to the chap in the DFP team, which I thought Ide past and turned in, Sorry (I regave his position back :shy. Thanks to franky500 for hosting the event and running it fantasticly well. You deserve a big tap on the sholder .

Matthew [KR] NOFEAR
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
its D B P.

I know you said sorry, and I know you gave the position back, but you have to basically be told to.
-
(franky500) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
-
(mkinnov8) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
-
(dmwright) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
-
-
(Serpentine) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(marecare) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
#43 - VoiD
And now to something completely different:

Any replays available..?
-
(dadge) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
-
-
but anyways, my race was good. i tapped Madd Maff on the apex of T4 (off the backstraight) and this put him off the track (sorry about that bud) and on the exit of the chicane (T5 & 6) Maff tapped me putting me 180° in the wrong direction, karma i guess but no big deal. after watching the replay he did try to not hit me (i think lol).
i knew i was not going to catch the SERT guys, they were just too fast. so i set my sights on 5th (or 6th) place and just kept pushing. i had a feeling thay my little taps with Maff might of left him damaged and my damage was bodywork only. so i pushed to try to catch up with maff. until the pits he maintained a good distance of 5-7 seconds. i was never able to take massive ammounts of time out of his lead to me (he must of been lapping similar laps to me) only because of his damage was i able to pass him when he came out of the pits.
i had another sweet battle with stoney and (i think) SLY_GUY. i would get close enough but because there was two of them, i had little chance/room to go for a pass.........until the back straight. this was not an easy pass because i had an on form Bandit behind me who was making sure i was honest in my lines. at this point i would like to congratulate Bandit on a solid drive.
on the last 20 or so laps the leaders were catching me up so i decided to drop my pace a bit and let him catch and pass me, only to have him pit in when he was right on my bumper . so on i drove and the next SERT driver was catching me so i eased off again to let him catch/pass me and he pits in when he is on my bumper. so, i thought sack this, the next on will have to catch me on his own lol. and he did, on the 2nd last corner of his 60th laps lol. but hey these things happen.
i had a strange understeer problem on one corner on one lap. it was very strange, i braked as normal and turned in as normal and the car just went straight on, i actually thought i had a flat tyre. twas very strange, this gave B-rad back his position and i settled for my finishing position.
Thanks for a nice event, my race was ended prematuraly in 3 acts ...

1st (lap 53), did a manouver trying to recover from a roll, that never happened, but i had an encounter with a rail.

2nd(lap54) going to the pits, the nightmare happened, not only lost a lot of time fixing the damage, i had 4 tyres changed although there were in good condition for the remaning laps.

3rd (lap 55), the big finalle - got disconnected -
...ain't this amazing, after racing alone for 23 laps on 6th position .
-
#47 - VoiD
Thanks a lot m8

Watching now...
Thanks for replays
-
-
-
Firstly,

Thanks to Franky, and ATC for hosting the race... good job as always !

Secondly,

My apologies for not completing... I swear my wife got my 1 year old to projectile barf on queue... (although running at the back, perhaps i should just accept it )

Thirdly,

After I came back from said puking incident (believe around lap 25) I started spectating, and looking for close racing... I have to really air my dissapointment at how a few of the SERT guys were driving (i know thats going to be read as a generalisation, but tough tits, you wear that tag , and i haven't got time to go see the full replays atm.) You were ALL clearly faster than the rest of the field, and hats off to you for that... But, i ask myself, would i rather be an arrogant "get out of my way as soon as you see the blue flag or you'll get a twatting" driver, or someone who races far further back, but actually has respect both for and from fellow drivers !!! There was actual SHUNTING right up the arse end of other cars...
Believe me, I understand Blue flags having the pace I have.. so i'll give you one peice of advice, do not go flying right up to the arse of someone pressing the horn and hitting the back of their car, cause i'll tell you, that will only make them twat you one right back.... and who's got the most to loose, the man being lapped or the one up the front of the grid !

I shall look at the replays, when time permits, and change the "Sert TEAM" for the appropriate offenders.
-
-
(franky500) DELETED by franky500 : un needed posts on this topic
Thanks for putting the replays on.

By any chance is there some sort race progress and results sheet?

Many thanks,

Matt

Still cant believe my internet stayed!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG