The online racing simulator
14th October - Blackwood XFG 60 Lap GP
Hi all. I have been going through any and all details that i can find of previous ATC GP's

Here is the list of what i could find out about previous configs.
  • XFG Blackwood 24th April 2005 (one of the first ATC 60 Lap GP's) DEMO
  • XFG Blackwood 1st May 2005 DEMO
  • XFG Blackwood 8th May 2005 DEMO
  • XFG Blackwood 15th May 2005 DEMO
  • XFG Blackwood 22nd May 2005 DEMO
  • XFG Blackwood 29th May 2005 DEMO
  • XFG Blackwood & Blackwood Rev. 12th June 2005 DEMO
  • XFR + UFR AS Club - 31st July 2005 (FIRST EVER S2mode RACE ...ish)
  • XFR Blackwood - 14th August 2005
  • XFG Blackwood - 20th November 2005
  • XFR Westhill Rev - 5th Febuary 2006
  • XFR Kyoto National REV - 26th Febuary 2006
  • XFR AS Club - 12th March 2006
  • RB4 Kyoto GP - 2nd April 2006
  • XFR Blackwood - 4th June 2006
  • XFR + UFR Aston North - 16th July 2006
  • XFR + UFR FE Green REV - 13th August 2006
  • XFR + UFR SO Long - 10th September 2006
  • XFR Blackwood Rev - 14th October 2006
  • XFR + UFR Aston National - 21st January 2007
  • XFR + UFR SO Town - 4th April 2007
  • TBO's Blackwood - 8th July 2007
  • XFR + UFR SO Town Rev - 19th August 2007
So the next race is going to be a nice classic which has not been done in over 1 1/2 years!!!.

So heres the details, The only difference from the classic races will be 3 times the amount of racers .

Server(s) hosted by http://www.500servers.com

Please sign up via the links provided in the post if you want to race. Please let me know if you sign up and then find out you cannot make it.

Full Race Details Below:

Date: Sunday 14th October.
Time: Server Opens: 18:20 BST
Open Qual: 18:45 BST (25 minutes)
Race Start: 19:20 BST
LFS Version: S2 (latest patch to date)

Server: ATC 60 Lap GP
Car: XFG (XF GTI)
Track: Blackwood

Rules:

We use some CRC Rules as guidelines. THESE ARE ONLY GUIDELINES but please try to follow them:

1. Incidents: If you hit another driver and gain a position advantage it is good sportsmanship to allow that driver to retake his position. We do not expect you to stop racing. Use your head, give some courtosy.

2. Defensive driving: Blocking is all part of a great race. You are allowed to block other drivers from passing you as long as:

(1) No deliberate contact is made

(2) the other driver is NOT beside you. If the driver is already beside you DO NOT force that driver off of the track.

3. Exiting pits: When exiting pits make sure that it is clear before you enter onto the racing line. Use of the track map and the look left & right keys/buttons is recommended. If cars are approaching, do NOT leave the pit lane unless you are fighting for position - Please do NOT cross the pit exit line when leaving the pits unless there is an obstruction that makes it impossible not to do so.

4. Re-entering track: If you go off the track in a race DO NOT reset the car or drive back onto the track. You could possibly ruin another race in progress. Again, you should use your map and look controls to see if anyone is coming. If you do re-enter the track safely but are too slow and drivers are getting closer behind you... drive off the racing line, or if necessary, pull off to the side of the track to give room.

5. Car Damage / Fuel: If your car gets severely damaged in an incident and you want to try and make it back to the pit lane, then, drive off the racing line to let faster cars past. If you run out of fuel get off the racing line as soon as possible or pit right away. We recommend that you turn your hazard lights on to let other players know you are a caution on the track (press 9 on your keyboard. 0 to turn them off).

6. Contact: Rubbing and tapping are all parts or everyday racing, so, this is allowed as long as it doesn't harm anyone's race or gain you an advantage. Due to occasional lag, small taps may cause a major crash, so be careful!

7. Race Rules: If you are being lapped by leaders please let them pass you, when it is safe do to so ( i.e. not in the middle of a chicane ), and as quickly as possible. You should be told by an on screen message if you are being lapped, the words “Blue Flag� will be displayed.

8. Pitting: Pitting can become dangerous if you do not pay attention. It is required that you drive in the 'pit lane' used to enter and exit the pits. Don't drive straight across every pit box, instead go to the furthest available pitbox. - This will allow more drivers to pit safely on the same lap(s)

9. Deliberate Corner Cutting: Deliberate Corner cutting is not liked. Please dont do it.

**NOTE: As this is not a CRC Event some of the above rules are flexible and are meant as guidelines only. We DO expect all participents to follow these guidelines as if the way you drove had consequences in real life.

If a driver who has entered the race is unable to attend on the day it is upto THAT DRIVER to find a replacement to drive for him and to let ATC Franky500 know about the change as soon as it is known. (e-mail: lamprellkid@blueyonder.co.uk). If the driver is unable to find a replacement then a reserve driver will be given the space.

All results and replays will be posted on the LFS Forum within 72 hours of the race. Please feel free to post your own race reports in a thread which will be provided on the day.

To enter the event please fill in the form HERE

Currently 19 Entries. 13 Spaces left!

Confirmed Drivers:

ATC Franky500
ATC The End
ATC gAg
ATC DrDink
ATC Bandit

[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] B-rad
[DBP] MADD-MAFF
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] freestyle
[DBP] Zomah

SERT Deki Ferrari
SERT•nesrulz
SERT|marecare
SERT|Shole
SERT|M I K I
SERT Geladric

[Fluid] Fujiwara
Gray
I'm in.
#3 - garph
Not raced the XFG properley in a while, will help with the DFP as well, still not turning it enough.

A LFS classic combo
X F G !!!!!!! Yay!!

You know Im in..

Quote from franky500 :Sticking with the traditional XFR for now, as 1.) its my personal favourite, 2.) we know it works 3.) its my personal favourite 4.) cropsy hates it

Might wanna change that tho!
all signed up and ready for the memory rush
Me too!
Quote from Serpentine :Me too!

although it seems you dont know your own Team tag so who's DFP? :P

shall i change it....
I might enter this, but on the condition that someone digs out the old ATC skins. That first GP was back in the days where my best finishing position was usually 6th! (with cropsy behind me because he can't overtake)

Need to correct you on one thing though franky, I think the first ATC GP using S2 was with the fo8, but everyone spun on the first few laps and quit.
save a slot for me too, plz
Im in on this classic GP so signed up straight away.
Quote from franky500 :although it seems you dont know your own Team tag so who's DFP? :P

Ssssshhh! I'm moonlighting

Quote : shall i change it....

:doh: Yes please
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I might enter this, but on the condition that someone digs out the old ATC skins. That first GP was back in the days where my best finishing position was usually 6th! (with cropsy behind me because he can't overtake)

Need to correct you on one thing though franky, I think the first ATC GP using S2 was with the fo8, but everyone spun on the first few laps and quit.

oh yes.. ur right if anybody can think of anymore races then please do say so and i have been looking about for them skins QS... seems the site they were hosted at however have deleted them
I may have what you are looking for
Quote from mkinnov8 :I may have what you are looking for

"Gimme Gimme Gimme ur "SKIN" after midnight..

wont somebody help me chase your XFG away...."
i think you should stick to (maybe) not singing
I'm in (please ignore PB on application, wrong car lol)
So has anyone got a good set for this or should we go with the set in Inferno instead?
Gag has a good setup, as does [DBP] Phil
im in although put wrong pb on app..sorry bout that//cya all sunday
So thats ATC v DBP so far then

Can anyone remember if 1 set of tires will last the 60 laps?
oi gag. the way u drive? :P
Well if i can get them to last 40 then that will be ok eh franky.. as with my record, ill have been lapped 20 times before the end of the session. And dont worry gag, ill make sure your not left out on the fun!
I'm in.
im signed up now [DBP] v ATC
who would of thought it!!.
Nice, should turn out to be an awesome race night. TS, booze, women, we got it all!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG