The online racing simulator
what do u think of the audi Q7??
(16 posts, started )
Different taste
I seem to have much different taste than other people, because I've heard many, many people state how ugly it is, and yet I still don't think so. I really like the design. Granted, it's not as slick-looking as an A8 or something, but I personally find that Audi did a good job of making it look tough, slick, and still Audi-ish.

Bring on the flame
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
I think it is beautiful, especially from behind, as with all the new Audi's, they have a real INTIMIDATION factor about them, they look agressive, really MANLY. Not as femenine as some of the Italian cars, or even a Porsche 911..
I have seen alot recently, and they are by far, the best looking SUV's ever made. I don't care what anyone says, you can't say that it isn't a nice car overall. You may think it is ugly but like alot of Audi's, they can be ugly, but still be COOL for simply the fact they are Ugly, much to compliments of the Old' Audi S1 Group B car... Ugly as hell, but beautiful in the fact it was ugly.

And the Old Mustang's were ugly as hell (from the front at least) and that is what made them nice to look at. Agressive. Male-like. Bullish. Cool...
Thats treu i dont realy like SUV's but Q7 is the pretiest of al SUV
( i wont buy SUV)

il drive hatchback when im aduld haha
I love it, a very good car
#6 - TiJay
If it does a decent job offroad, I'll like it. If it's a bloody softroader Chelsea Tractor I won't. Simple.
I don't like the way it looks. But i think it's better than other SUVs mainly because all American SUVs look the same. I would definetly take it over others.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Looks ok. But it's a SUV, so... ugh.
Yep. SUV = fail.
One hell of an ugly car. A guy at work has one. Pretty much everybody agrees what an ugly car it is. Of course we don't tell him that...
I checked it out, and decided that I wouldn't mind being caught behind the wheel of one,then I read Jibber's post. :P
i hate the audi's trucks, i simply dont like them... i stick to cayenne and touareg
well lets see
its ugly ... its very likely rubbish offroad ... its too tall to go round corners ... weights too much to get any good acceleration or braking ... guzzles more gas than your average f1 ... and doesnt serve any real purpose other than to make you look like a tosser
overall id say ... its an suv
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
I'd buy a Range Rover.

Audi Q7 = Boat.
You think a Range Rover is less of a boat? Remember, Audi are KNOWN for their 4wd Systems.. They helped make normal cars able to go off-road on a commercial level. Why do people forget that?
Quote from BlueFlame :You think a Range Rover is less of a boat? Remember, Audi are KNOWN for their 4wd Systems.. They helped make normal cars able to go off-road on a commercial level. Why do people forget that?

So? It would've been done sooner or later, just audi was the first to accomplish that.
I don't really like the Q7..but i just loooveee the new allroad and RS6. Oh my... they just look so awesome.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG