Round 7 Kyoto GP Complaints thread
You have 24 hours to post any complaints here.
#2 - bozo
I'm not raising a complaint, but ...

In the rules it states that you should drive clean and fair. I would interpret that to be very much akin to the old CRC rules. The one that sticks in my mind is that if you hit somebody and gain advantage, at the very least you should let them regain that position, even if other drivers are let through whilst waiting for the driver that was hit.

In the first series, in one of the first races, I remember Vain struck me accidentally, and then took the very noble decision to wait for me to return to the track before continuing his race, even though by then we were at the very rear of the pack.

As I say I don't want to make a complaint against any driver, but I would like some clarity on this matter, and perhaps to include some suitable wording in the rules. In my view there should be no advantage if you hit somebody from behind. Perhaps this is something to consider.
It's a tough one, however I do understand what you are saying, but it's difficult to enforce, and can sometimes cause more problems than it solves and can mess with the flow of the race.

I will bear it in mind for the RSWC, but in all honesty the calibre of drivers in the RSC leagues is high enough not to have to worry about it so much.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG