The online racing simulator
Community Conceptual Artwork
(67 posts, started )
Work has begun on the Squids new habbitat using Banshee Studios advanced Frogger technology, this ground breaking system allows the use of 3D world position constraint systems by the deployment of lillipads and moving logs.

Of course being a Frogger based technology system we are also able to introduce many new vehicle types to your online racing experience, although the FIA have not yet validated some of the more advanced vehicle types we are able to deploy, so we're in negotions with Hankster for extending our licence.

Thread rated 5 stars Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up
A++++ would read again!!
I'm down with the track as long as high wind is never used. It'd throw off the snipers, not to mention make the bear pit twice as dangerous.
Quote from Hankstar :It's not like Jabba's palace with its underground Rancour cave. I'm not some kind of lunatic! Sheesh.

This always happens!!!

You bear-pit guys are always dissing us Rancor-pitters!

It's not like the physics are there JUST for bears! That is exactly what is so great about the LFS physics engine! It caters for the Rancor crowd too.

+1 for no high wind
Quote from AndroidXP :Thread rated 5 stars Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up
A++++ would read again!!

i think youre grossly overating this turd
while the dynamics of interbeing and monological imperatives beared some deep insights into psychic transrelational gender modes the ever present homosexual tension between kev and hank completely ruined it
It was going so well ... and then Shotty had to storm on in with his thinly-disguised homophobic pseudo-postmodernist superloquacity and ruin Kev's and my afterglow. Kev, be a dear and pass me the merlot ...

Love the log concept, Becky - always a big fan of Frogger (though never could figure out why the bloody frog died if he fell into the water) :up: I might include something similar in the real Cephalursine Park(tm) and have the drivers cross the squid-pond and run across the grid to their cars a la the old Le Mans starts ... Mr Mosley will like that. "Spectacle, Hank! It's all about spectacle! There's not enough spectacle in cars doing 350kph! Need more...a lot...a bunch of spectacle...spectacle...spectacles? Who wears spectacles? I know! A-HA! I HATE YOU BERNIE you little Andy Warhol lookin' motherf- " he'll shout, then start foaming at the mouth and his attendants will rush in and start rinsing him in Veuve Clicquot as he writhes on the floor moaning in ecstasy.
How much more spectacle could this track have? None. None more spectacle.
Any more spectacle and it would upstage "So You Think You Can Dance" and that would be unforgiveable.
How about portals, that at the walls, place you directly in the racing line?!
Sorry Dusty. Far too spectacular. Go back to your pie.
Sheesh, this thread's just getting silly now.
Give the squid a monocle.
There, more spectacle.
Bah! That's only half a spectacle (and barely half a joke Big grin).
He meant to say "manacle" - he still trying to rein in that squid of yours, Hank.
#66 - Jakg
This Thread = Epic.
The same about your post count, epic.

Hug

Community Conceptual Artwork
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG