The online racing simulator
This could turn out to be a good WW1 film
Stupid Res-Net... the internet in the residence here is shite! It's taking soo long to download!

[EDIT] Wow, some very well done action and CGI from the looks of it. Looks promising, gotta keep my eye on it. Any more info anywhere?
Yeah, that's what I thought. You can tell its a lot better written than 'Flyboys' as not every Triplane is painted bright red
It's also got the hottie that played the queen in 300 in it. I just checked out the official site; in the News section, if i interpret it correctly, they just finished shooting the movie yesterday. Seems like a lot of work has already been put into post-production before shooting was even completed.
OT: does anyone remember the game "wings" on Amiga ?
one of the best WW1 games ever...it really has a story and you even learn about WW1 playing this game.
I loved that game. I remember feeling genuinely sad when the story mentioned that one of your friends had been killed.

Knights Of The Sky was a game I really loved though.

I think we should be due a decent WW1 simulation by now. Something career-based like Knights Of The Sky.
I'd like a well-done WWI-II air combat game. Everything out there now has graphics that are so poor you can't tell if it's a plane in front of you or a uhh... tree. I don't know if I could handle a full-on sim, though. I bet I wouldn't last the take-off of the first mission (training or real :P)

[EDIT] Anyone know what song that is in the trailer, or is it something composed for the movie?
Looks quite nice. If it was a computer game I would give 10/10 for graphics. As a movie...well looks like the computer generated graphics still look bit like plastic. Anyway...worth to watch I guess..as long as they don't make it same kind of fiction BS like Pearl harbour.

About Wings and Knights of the Sky. I had both on Amiga. Wings had bit crappy 3D graphics, but the sprite strafing and bombing runs looked ok and overal it was great fun. KOTS had good graphics for the time. I was lucky to have 2 Amigas so it was fun to play against other human player with a null modem cable. In KOTS it was fun when you sometimes had to fight those enemy aces. Too bad MP is dead, they made great games

EDIT: If MP is dead, Firaxis makes great games now when the wizard Sid Meier is there.
Looks more like an arcade game intro video to me
Those old biplanes are way too fast and agile in that video.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG