The online racing simulator
If i won the lottery, i would buy...
(83 posts, started )
I would construct a doomsday device so ingenious, so fiendishly destructive that the governments of the world would have no choice to but to immediately pay me ONE MILLION POUNDS or face the total destruction of their pitiful little blue planet.

Muaa-ha, ha, ha.

Ha.
Quote from BurnOut69 :You'll burn in hell or go walking then Did you mean Brera, btw?

Sorry m8 couldnt resist

Yeah i did mean Brera, but I'm the result of the greast education system in Scotland.

And also ~I know I would walk, but I would rather wait for God's/Satan's pickup truck to get me, I love the look of that car.
#28 - AJS
I would move to a country where :

1. It doesnt rain like 300 days a year like here

2. My lottery win is worth at least 4 times more

Buy a castle/villa for 50 k some horses and a Jeep. Build a landing strip for my new small but fine plane.

Buy another castle and run it as a hotel so i have something to work if i feel like it.

Invest the rest.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Change It to bills of 20 mexican pesos (1,105,182.63), make a bed with all of the bills, sleep in it, and continue with my normal life.
Luxury bitchs
Wimbledon Football Club...
I'd buy a third world country somewhere and evict the citizens... Oh wait. 1 million pounds... that's still bus fare hmmm.... .

Ok, I'd do like what others have done. I'd buy piece a crap cars for people I met while drunk, and blow the rest in a strip club.
i´d buy a S2 licence,2 BMW E30 M3-s i would build one for track,a bunch of more bmw-s,a very good computer,a g25,a cool rig for lfs,and more
Firstly I'd buy a house, then a 94 Dodge Viper and a 67 Chevy Camaro. Maybe something sensible for everyday driving.
Most of the rest would go into a 90-day access account so I could live off the interest, with some left over so I could dabble in shares a bit.

Everything else I could afford to save up for without a lottery win, so is irrelevant.
If i won the £1 million lottery, i would buy...

A go-kart, and a G25. The rest goes to my bank. =)
If I win the lottery, I would buy a brand new computer, a G25, an iPod and the rest goes to my mum and dad and me very nice bank account although I don't have one.(I'm too young even to buy lottery!)
All pretty similar to Alkanphel, because we are Singaporeans.
A cheap car, G25, new PC and everything else goes in the piggy bank for interest hogging - maybe I'd invest half of it, who knows? :>

The best thing to buy with a lot of money... is more money.
Put some aside for a house (actually, one of those nice flats in Cardiff Bay), a new PC, a Mazda MX5 (with some aside for a Ferrari later ), Sennheiser HD650s with amp, Playstation 3 and HDTV... Keep the rest and live off 30 or 40 grand a year. And turn my current Fiesta into a track car and take it racing.
Wow most of you guys are very conservative...
Maybe you haven't realized you only have ONE life? And that if you should be so lucky to win that amount of money you should enjoy it with more than a G25 or a ridiculously big bank account?

I would buy my family whatever it wants (let's not get too carried away though), a nice Caterham, a nice BmwM3, and then I would go around the world with them! (After shopping for a wife at a Victoria's Secret Show of course...)

And last but not least, I would buy the devs the rights to the Nordschleife!!!
Quote from hiroshima guy :If I win the lottery, I would buy a brand new computer, a G25, an iPod and the rest goes to my mum and dad and me very nice bank account although I don't have one.(I'm too young even to buy lottery!)
All pretty similar to Alkanphel, because we are Singaporeans.

Hey hey, I didn't know u were a Singaporean... Why the heck did u put Western Sahara?!
I might be conservative, but if I won that amount of money I sure as hell wouldn't want to have to work again. That's why I'd have to save a load of it - I have (hopefully) at least 50 years of life ahead of me that I'd like to be able to enjoy. Buying a dozen cars might be cool in the short term, but it won't pay the bills

Besides, my method involved profit. I'd have doubled my money within a couple of years, so I could use that to go out and enjoy life to the full. The hell with the rest of ya
Quote from Dajmin :I might be conservative, but if I won that amount of money I sure as hell wouldn't want to have to work again. That's why I'd have to save a load of it - I have (hopefully) at least 50 years of life ahead of me that I'd like to be able to enjoy. Buying a dozen cars might be cool in the short term, but it won't pay the bills

Besides, my method involved profit. I'd have doubled my money within a couple of years, so I could use that to go out and enjoy life to the full. The hell with the rest of ya

Exactly :>
DAMN! I was going to make a topic like this today, but alas, you made it... :bannana_p
Am I like the only one who seriously brought up the idea to donate to charity >_> See page one o.0
~Bryan~
#45 - mr_x
I would buy:
Ford Focus ST (as an upgrade to my current Focus 1.6)
New computer (like everyone seems to be)
PS3 (already got the HDTV)

and get the good old interest on the rest of it
if i won 1 million pounds im not to sure but if i where to converted to AUD i think i would owe money
I'd buy a new car (no idea what though - an S2000 might be nice, depending on the test drive).
I'd buy a newer racing car - still an F3 car, but maybe 2003 spec Dallara
I'd buy a decent PC, a decent camera, pay off some of the mortgage early if I can.
I'd buy a CNC Mill and Lathe for work, and the associated stuff
I'd get someone in to do my decorating, and my garden (so that it requires minimal maintaining, but without simply tarmacing it)
Whole new wardrobe (contents, that is)
Decent TV, Hifi etc, nice sofas...

None would go to charity (well, maybe a bit to the local Air Ambulance, but that's about it).

Oh, and I'd probably buy something silly, like a classic Mustang with a ridiculously large V8 in it, but only for the weekends, and certainly not for handling prowess
I'd buy a turnip.
Easy, give up work for one, invest just enough to give me a good income, and if I had enough left over, race motorbikes.

If not, just chill and relax
Buy a very silly car. Something like a Ariel Atom a Pagani or that KTM Prototype Car.

If i won the lottery, i would buy...
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG