The online racing simulator
How big is your LFS folder?
(276 posts, closed, started )
Ahh sorry for being a noob, mods, you can lock this if you want. No surprise I didn't see the original thread, such a silly title
~Bryan~
4.72 gigs, never thought about even looking before. To be fair, there are 3 installs of LFS in the same folder, each with all the hi-res stuff.
How 'bout we try for the smallest possible folder?
Quote from LFSn00b :My LFS Folder is actually 3Gb - It's true, though i cant believe it :faint:

236 folders? How???
Quote from Electrik Kar :My LFS folder's shrunk somewhat, to a still staggering 26.8 GB. I think I was the winner in the last 'competition' we had on this.

i bet at least 15 GB are movies
If the compitition is for smallest, I'll probably take the crown Not even 500MB, if it was music collection that'd be a different story
~Bryan~
Quote :i bet at least 15 GB are movies

Actually, none are movies. But there are tons of psd's in there, many layered files for 100's of dds textures- and sometimes 20/30 versions for a single texture. That's what's taking up all the space.

Really should get around to cleaning all that up
Quote from Bob Smith :Don't tempt me.

ORLY? /me goes off and counts the dvds of ripped and burned 8-tracks, cassettes and albums.
~Bryan~
This thread has passed from Useless to Futile.
Any more contributions before we bin it?
Main LFS Folder: 7GB
Test Patch LFS Folder: 3GB
V Patch LFS: 2.5GB.
Did someone say music...Hows 45GB for size
45Gigs is a fairly round number. I've only got about 40gigs on my computer (space is an issue) but I've got a couple spindles of burnt mp3/wma files on DVD and CD.
~Bryan~
1,59 GB (1.710.108.672 Bytes)

9459 Files

have lots of .psd files in there.
1.21GB. I had about 1gb of screenshots, but then I compresses them to jpeg and moved to a different folder
Bryan / Moo.Looney:
Attached images
muhahaha.PNG
Owned

It is lossless though, so each file is about 3GB anyway

Edit: My name is Niall. It was in my sig for ages, but today I changed it...Sods law?
Thats not really owned...if I had a big enough harddrive I'd probably have about that much music on it. All my 'older' music (stuff I'm not listening to this month) I just burn. That way if my HD fails (which it should soon) I won't be f*cked over.
~Bryan~
Sure as hell is Owned for me

I have roughly 150 albums...
2.27 GB (2,440,425,472 bytes)
2.07GB, and nice one Gunn
957MB

5492 files and 112 folders
1.16 GB
4,930 Files, 68 Folders
i pwnzorize u all with my 1,49GB LFS Folder!!!11eleven

did someone say music..? 62GB
This thread is closed