The online racing simulator
How big is your LFS folder?
(276 posts, closed, started )
538mb
All LFS related things combined: 10.8 Gigabytes.
1.06gb 5140 files 30 folders
Quote from kurent :Those movies sure do take alot of space.

Indeed. I forgot about downloaded movies which I included in my first post but not the updated current post.

Quote from Poffter :How do you manage to get more folders? Although I am only counting one copy of S2, why would you wanna have an older one?

Replays, movie creation, stats, many reasons. I have 15 versions of LFS "installed" (did I state that already earlier?).

Am I doing something wrong?
Damnit i haven't got the biggest

Ok, heres my total LFS folder (contains the game, my special version, other random crap) and then my LFS Video folder - 10.67 GB in total
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
5,98 GB 9328 files (recently removed about 8 gigs of skinfiles)
Quote from The General Lee :Mine is bigger than everyones elses..thats just my LFS folder.

I win!

I can just add everything i got on my PC in my LFS folder and i win:P
2gigs, 4gigs, 987mb (different versions of lfs and coppies)
around 700MB- 1 GB is ''normal'' size , if u dont have stuff that is unnecesary .. for example i have photoshop installed in LFS folder, just for skinning

my is 1,3 GB
2,48 gt

1,71 GB (1 842 241 840 bytes)

Lots of skins And mods.
1.24 GB (1,339,396,096 bytes)
7,963 files and 36 folders
3,18 Gb
17501 files
221 folders
mine is

1.55 GB (1,673,392,128 bytes)

10.6GB and 30,280 files.

That is not including my test folder, or patch V.

That is just my bang up to date, every day use LFS folder
Are YOU big enough?
Well I was going through my hard drive, deleting old shit, trying to make room, and just general cleaning. I came across my LFS installs and realized just how small of a game LFS really is. The installer is only 120MB iirc, and once unpacked and used (skins, layouts, textures, replays) it doesn't get too big. Mine only weighed in at 381MB! Anybody dare set the bar higher?
~Bryan~
2.06 Gb ... :d

this topic is discused already , just use search button !!
All of my LFS-related files take up a nice total of 7,06 GB
yeah its similar with other games...
best example - Enemy Territory.
while the basic install is only 250 MB it can grow like nothing.
before i cleaned up last time it had well over 6 GB... (maps, mods ect...).
in lfs the skins make the most size, although one piece may not be big, thousands of them can be.
i deleted one time my skins_x folder (well, the files inside) and cleaned up almost 1,5 GB that way...
not even talking about all the addons that are availble.
My LFS folder's shrunk somewhat, to a still staggering 26.8 GB. I think I was the winner in the last 'competition' we had on this.
Oh gawd.. o.0 Wow, gigabytes...thats insane. I fear skin downloading will eat my itty bitty 80gig for lunch. Note to self, check LFS folder monthly.
~Bryan~
10 inches.

I mean.. what?

My LFS folder is decently sized, a respectable 5.36 GB.

1,34 GB... Looks like I'm one of the smaller ones...
This thread is closed

How big is your LFS folder?
(276 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG