The online racing simulator
New FXO (design)
(30 posts, started )
New FXO (design)
hia
i was bored and i brush a new FXO. the same, coupe, FWD turbo.
just new exterior design. i think that some cars ( xfg, xrt and fxo) need to be redesigned...a bit old image

regards

Hm, that's not bad at all!
#3 - Gunn
Quote from Ts-020 :i think that some cars ( xfg, xrt and fxo) need to be redesigned...a bit old image

regards

Those cars are supposed to look the way they do and don't need to be redesigned.
Quote from Gunn :Those cars are supposed to look the way they do and don't need to be redesigned.

i will say in the game. i think that need some new car...
That looks pretty much like a Civic.
But it is nice nevertheless.
#6 - Gunn
Quote from Ts-020 :i will say in the game. i think that need some new car...

Yes, some new cars would be great, but the old ones are appealing for what they are. They're a little bit retro, which is kinda cool.
Some new fangled cars that are overweight and underpowered will appeal to the younger sect. That way we can use all our "old-school" cars to smoke-em... Fine by me
Looks pretty nice, but I wouldn`t like to see the FXO replaced by it. I love the whole 90`s British touring Car look of the current model.
Yeah LFS should keep the retro old designs it has now, but I agree that we need some more modern looking cars added on the grid, not redesigned. Nothing looks very recent as far as I can see .

As for this newer FXO model, I don't think it fits the kind of shape an FXO would have at all. You gave it more of an aggressive high-stance crossover AWD-Hyundai style car, rather than something that is a sporty FWD coupe. Rear is too much like the Celica anyways, which is a car that looks like poo.

I do like the front end though.
Looks nice and you have some talent.

But I wouldnt like it in LFS.
looks like hte new honda accord. which I think is
The front is an RX-8 and the rear is a new Celica. The windows and roof are like the new Civic.

But I think it's a pretty cool design. It's like a 2008 FXO Concept
Nice car on its own, but I wouldn't want the FXO to turn into one of those slow, modern cars with more focus on knobs and buttons than driveability.
nice car, and great drawing - wish I could draw like that. But I wouldn't want this to replace any of the cars we currently have either.

However it would be nice to have to genuinely more modern cars in LFS - ones that look like current designs rather than 80s/90s style. I suspect it's a helluva lot more difficult to realistically design and model a car with as many contours and pressings and curves as modern designs have (and requires a helluva lot more polygons too), but that's what is needed if the devs want something that looks more up to date. Obviously it would be heavier than the current TBOs, but also more stable. Good for beginners who would be able to drive it better, and probably be attracted to it more since it looks newer. Then those who are good with the current TBOs can thrash them with their vintage XRTs and so on.

I'd sooner choose to have some closed cockpit prototypes though.
looks like the celica
Nice, I like it
MarkzM30 voted to have Ts-020 made a part of the LFS developers team [1/1]

Just think what Eric AND Ts-020 could do!

Quote from Mithras :MarkzM30 voted to have Ts-020 made a part of the LFS developers team [1/1]

Just think what Eric AND Ts-020 could do!

as long as they work on new cars, not redesign old ones
IMO it looks stunning!
It looks a bit like a celica, but, then, the current FXO is an Opel Astra lookalike.
'07 FXO
'07 RB4
'07 XRT

Sounds good to me!
I'd rather we got some 5 door cars in.
I think it looks more like a Hyundai Coupe.

I think the FXO looks great as it is, I prefer the older looking slightly boxy saloons.
Hmmm.

A very good design there. Not sure if it will do well replacing the current FXO but nevertheless it is a nice looking car.

Would be nice a new car altogether. Like a more firey and faster version of the FXO.

Nice work

Savan
Alive Ghost
thnks for the opinions.
i need to say that is dificult to made a desgin for a game. Because the model havent brand and need to be a universal design.
I will made too a 4 saloon design like mercedes cls or bmw m5. a huge sedan will lots of HP.

regards for all

New FXO (design)
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG