The online racing simulator
crash effects
(41 posts, started )
Quote from FC3SCorey :Eh, Its one of the few games that I notice the tires catching grip when you flip over and you get another roll in.

yea thats the 1st thing i noticed when i get this game
by far, ToCo 3 has the best imo....Ther have a Honda version, multiplayer version( not many play, but its awesome), and a single player version
Quote from NitroNitrous :Crash Day

Not a bad arcade game, damage effects are really nice.

http://www.gamershell.com/pc/crashday/screenshots.html

Yes crashday is nice, and it looks nice if you crash things, but the overal "crash" feeling you get when you hit other cars car-to-car sucks

Quote from Stang70Fastback :Yeah, same here a few months ago. I found my old Viper Racing CD (OMG!!!) I went and installed it and then I realized just how far video games have come lol.

Which makes me wonder, how awesome would LFS be with a horn-ball feature, lol. That was always LOADS of fun.

Lol yes, the hornball gets +1 from me
It could be a lot of fun in some destructive battles in car park.
The Toca serie, (toca race driver) sucks.
I can`t belive that they made 3 games and called them simluators! It`s totaly acrade and shitty and I hope it dies horrible tbh.

Quote from The Very End :The Toca serie, (toca race driver) sucks.
I can`t belive that they made 3 games and called them simluators! It`s totaly acrade and shitty and I hope it dies horrible tbh.

haha yeah they did kinda suck they 3rd one was ok if you were really bored and you had the monster trucks unlocked but the damage really sucked. going 200+mph into a wall and having a wheel fly off and the car only crunched up half way through the hood is dumb. plus it has no rubber physics like lfs.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :haha yeah they did kinda suck they 3rd one was ok if you were really bored and you had the monster trucks unlocked but the damage really sucked. going 200+mph into a wall and having a wheel fly off and the car only crunched up half way through the hood is dumb. plus it has no rubber physics like lfs.

And you forgot to mentioned that it handles like a pig, the game. The physics, every part of it it`s lame, and is a result of lazy work.
ur right i did forget that. plus it has no roll over physics
umm, you never rolled a car in ToCa 3?????
once it gets onto its top or side it just slides like that its doesnt keep flipping and such like it would in lfs or real life
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :does anybody know of any free (or demos) racing games with good crash effects?

thanks in advance
-speedy

destruction derby
Toca 3 was cool and the new colin mcrea man oh man 1000bhp rally car flyting of a mountain haha

O rolled over looked like the ones iin colin mcrea

So i say Some of the old EA F1 games had qoite nice damage mods

But cant deny that burnout crashes look so cool!!
Quote from blackcarmafia :destruction derby

I want a new destruction derby game
I miss destruction derby 2, it`s the game I have played most.
The game had no good physics or anything, but still I loved it and it will be me favorite game forever
Damn, I want a new one
Quote from The Very End :I want a new destruction derby game
I miss destruction derby 2, it`s the game I have played most.
The game had no good physics or anything, but still I loved it and it will be me favorite game forever
Damn, I want a new one

exactly the way i feel

crash effects
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG