The online racing simulator
IRT Team Skin.
(9 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
IRT Team Skin
I have been working on a team skin for my team, Internation Racing Team. It will have international racing team across the bonnet and on the Door. Also on the back bumper it will have www.internationalracingteam.com on it but this domain hasn't been registered yet.

Here are the links to the pictures. I would upload them as attachments but I am using T-mobile Web'n'Walk at the moment.

http://s170.photobucket.com/al ... iew&current=XRT-2.jpg

http://s170.photobucket.com/al ... iew&current=XRT-1.jpg

So what do you think so far and what do you think I should do to improve it.

Sam.
#2 - sam93
Any1, Is there anywhere i can improve or is it all ok?

Sam.
Gidday sam im sam this skin is very basic which is fantastic but i feel its missing something. the number idea is good and the color Scheme is great too

so overall my opinun is its very basic but good

well done
#4 - sam93
Quote from R34king :Gidday sam im sam this skin is very basic which is fantastic but i feel its missing something. the number idea is good and the color Scheme is great too

so overall my opinun is its very basic but good

well done

I went for the basic look because I wanted a nice clean look to the car not a overdone racing skin. And yes there is something missing the Team name on the doors and bonnet lol, But I think there is also something else missing I'll see what it turns out like once I have finished to the way I am thinking it to look like.

Sam.
I think it might look better with some vents before the rear wheel well.
Vents smwents.....most vents look shit on skins.

I feel that the decals are a bit big and..well, blotchy.

Nice design though
#7 - sam93
Quote from niall09 :Vents smwents.....most vents look shit on skins.

I feel that the decals are a bit big and..well, blotchy.

Nice design though

I say that the Rizla logo is to big, the rest I want to be pretty big as the skin is a clean skin. What do you mean by "Blotchy"

Sam.
A bit low res, but that might just be the picture
#9 - sam93
Most of them i think are EPS format but that picture doesn't do much for the skin, Still needs lot of work doing on it. needs tidying up a bit.

IRT Team Skin.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG