The online racing simulator
Mr FM Failure / sick
(14 posts, closed, started )
Mr FM Failure / sick
I wish you again a happy Christmas and a Healthy 2006.

At some time you will finally understand that you are destroying the intention of the charts.
That's why I let you "win" ;

Plz stop sending me mails , don't try to make me sick due to your behaviour, and plz f... up asap. You are a shame for our community and it's best for all when you disappear asap.

Bye bye
Hate to tell you Andre, but I think you are the only one who feels the way you do. Maybe its time for you to hang it up eh? It is quite obvious that you have nothing better to do than start needless immature posts like this one. Or maybe, you have the intelligence of that monkey in your avatar. Either way, just because you race with a bunch of noobs to get your stats up, does not make you a pro. One on One, any day, Failure would noobalize you with little effort.... and happy new year to you too.
..another one of those "what the hell?!" threads

joy..
Andre, I think you could use a rest.
lol andre
Hahaha

Damn you Oval ppl illepall
lol u coulda PM'ed him. i wish the fm guys would put some type of Noob Filter on that server. lots of fast guys but tons of noobs there most of the time.
#9 - ajp71
How sad can you two get? If he is racing on his oval server all day then wtf is he doing wrong? Can't you do that to? Your a sad lifeless git so go f*** yourself, there's no need to start a thread telling someone to f*** because your upset that he's beaten you in fair competition.

Frankly I wish you'd go away seeing as about 37 of your posts seem to be complaining about the stats illepall

If you really have to use a thread to speak to FM Failure about this then at least please do it in a polite manner
Quote from ajp71 :How sad can you two get? If he is racing on his oval server all day then wtf is he doing wrong? Can't you do that to?

Yeah. I really don't get how Failure can keep racing oval all day every day. I also don't get what is has to do with you André?
jerry jerry jerry j:munching_:ices_rofl
#12 - th84
Get a life andre! He paid his money for his license which alllows him to race as much as he would like! I think we all know who the shame to the community is! At least he dont ban people from his server for not saying hello or winning a race or two, like a monkey that i know does!
i hope a mod deletes this thread. these immature argeuements that pop up here and there are mildly entertaining... but we dont need all this drama and whining over nothing in the LFS community.
Closing thread to reduce bad feeling on this forum.

Just like breaking up a fight - we can do without the ugly scenes.
This thread is closed

Mr FM Failure / sick
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG