The online racing simulator
Statistics - wins/podiums/fastest laps only as sum over all licences?
For each licence you have a ranking list with drivers/points/current licence per licence type(ctra/ss/bnj) - but why are the wins/podiums/fastest laps summed up for all three licences?
Would it be possible to split them up for these lists?
no reactions

Sam - do you have these stats only in totals or could you display them per licence?
I think this would be brilliant, cos i think that some people have 100's of BnJ wins, and dont reflect their real racing level.

+1
You think you can have 100 wins on BJ if you are a bad driver?
Having win a 100 races on B&J is a pain in the buttox. If you win a 100 races on B&J means you have drove a lot more races on B&J then you think.

Personally driving on B&J makes you a better driver. You have to react must faster on things that happens around you. If you dont you will be rocketered sky high.

I havent driven a while there after catching my ref roof license but i had some good close racings there. Very good driving there although it looks completly different.
#6 - SamH
The lap records page uses this calculation to list the top 10 record holders. When 2 people have the same number of lap records, they are ordered in the list based on CTRA+SS+(BnJ/4). Becky and I calculate that it's roughly 4x as easy to earn points in BnJ than anywhere else.

I've been working on a new front page for raceauthority.com because I need to include a news block for CTRA, STCC and other groups/leagues that acknowledge CTRA as a licencing authority (use CTRA information as a prerequisite for league/group entry). The site gets between 3,000 and 5,000 page impressions per day, which is pretty healthy.

One thing I'm considering is having the top 25 racers across all licences on the front page, and using the additional freed-up space for our news section.
Quote from zeugnimod :You think you can have 100 wins on BJ if you are a bad driver?

No, i didnt mean in that way, sorry
Quote from niall09 :I think this would be brilliant, cos i think that some people have 100's of BnJ wins, and dont reflect their real racing level.

+1

Thanks Niall see you on track for our next instalment

Just to let you know B and J taught me how to drive the RW drive cars, drift, handbrake turns the list goes on it's a great server on some of the tracks to learn racecraft admittedly though some tracks are let's say Mickey Mouse but they are still great fun which it is all about
Don't know if I'm right, cause I was a long time away from CTRA (STCC), but it seems to me, that if there are only 3 or less people racing, u don't get podiums counted up - what I think is fine, but the total number of races goes up, so the percentage is "incorrect". Wouldn't it be better to make the stats like

[Number of race with more than 3 people] [(total number of races)]
[percentage of podiums = podiums as it is now / number of races with more than 3 people]

EDIT: maybe the races weren't counted, I've just seen that the podium stat not raised and didn't look further, but I'll keep an eye on it and post it here, if theres something wrong...
The races entered and finish stat should also not increase if less than 4 people are racing. If it is doing this please let me know and I will fix it.
I checked this earlier today on SS1 and it doesn't increase.

I was wondering, though: if you start the race with 4 or more drivers, but after two laps or so the race is restarted by majority vote, does that count as a retirement? I suppose it does as you haven't actually finished that race, right?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG