12h of Kyoto: Midrace Report!
6 hours left in the race.

Well it has been a pretty close race for most cars on the track, the top 5 in GT1 are all on the lead lap, while all other GT1 cars are down 1 lap or more. SK Gaming currently leads with a small lead of about ~30 secs more or less, and Mercury Racing is hot on their tail constantly. They are just a pistop apart, and if this holds till the end of the race, a pitstop will be the deciding factor for who wins. F1RST Racing trails not far behind in a stable 3rd place. However Pedal to the Medal and Cyber Racing are battling it out for 4th place and catching F1RST at the same time. Quite a nice race so far for GT1!!! Midfield GT1 cars are battling for position as well.

GT2 is another story, and the gaps are a little larger due to disconnects and accidents. Team XFR currently leads 1 lap ahead of Triple 7 Racing. CoRe Racing is roughly ~15 seconds behind and closing in fast. Several other teams are laps down dude to disconnects unfortunately, but all teams are at least having a good battle for any position they can take. Orange Racing Team had missed the start, but decided to put in some laps despite being 80+ laps down.

So far so good. If any teams would like to give respects to any other teams for a good race, please do so here. From what I've seen, there has generally been good track behavior so far. And some good racing.

Race to the finish :checkered
#2 - Worm
yeaa good race ^^

From our team Renesis, we are in R3 in FZR and its so slow...
But racing in MOE is really exiting !

At the end of the run of A.Laudens, he was out of fuel after the BIG chicane and he managed to go in pit LOL! at about 15 k/h ! lol
We are lucky ^^

We are fighting for the place 11.
How many laps can you do with R3 tyres?
#4 - Nobo
It was my first MoE GT1 race today, i have finished my job now for today and i am about to leave towards berlin.
I would like to say thank you to ZWR for the opportunity they gave me to make this experience and for the warm welcome and support they gave me since i knew yesterday that i will start in the XRR today.
I have been far off the pace due to lack of practice. But i think lapping and racing still went quite well, especially with the slower GT2 it was good racing.
Racing MoE is really exciting as Worm already said. Everyone a nice finish of this race!
#5 - Worm
Quote from csimpok :How many laps can you do with R3 tyres?

Full fuel. It can do more laps i guess but we change tyres at each pit with refuel.
We have some really good fighting going on in the GT2 class with Team XFR and CoRe Racing and all the others.

Our Team was leading after the first 1 1/2 hours by +40 sec.

Then the disconnection devil came again (like last year)
And it came again for a 2nd time then came also a drive through
(I'm really sry - I was panicked to get stuck in the sand then forgot to brake earlier and went back, in a dangerous way, on the tracks - sry to all I scared in that moment)

Now after 7 hours we managed to get back into the lead.

Great Fun
(Except the MoE tracker often is overloaded and the Spectator Tool sometimes just stops and you have to reconnect)
#7 - Cawwa
Yes, we decided to give ourselves some handicap. We got a dt for chatting, was pushed out of track and on top of all we decided to flip the car ...
Well done T7R, not to do all those things ... (but you can give us a little gravel trip or something uh?) ..
Quote from Cawwa :Yes, we decided to give ourselves some handicap. We got a dt for chatting, was pushed out of track and on top of all we decided to flip the car ...

We noticed that and say thx
Quote from Cawwa :
Well done T7R, not to do all those things ... (but you can give us a little gravel trip or something uh?) ..

Well still a lot of laps to do so there can still happen anything.
But I can't promise you anything special
Well, I'm travelling today and so unable to be there to drive or use Ventrilo or spectator, but it looks like it's a great race.

Good luck to everyone, but better luck to us!
Yes very hard race. So many things happens!! ...

We are going up and down the list in tracker. From 4th to 2nd and now 3rd which probably is where we should be ... for now that is ...
The -1s in red on the right... I can't remember from the 24hr race... do they mean that the team loses that many laps, or that they get that many laps back?
They loose them. I dont know if the positions are with those -1 laps or they get added up afterwards however.
they are with them already
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The -1s in red on the right... I can't remember from the 24hr race... do they mean that the team loses that many laps, or that they get that many laps back?

that means your driver used shift+p

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG