The online racing simulator
hi g-25 + h25
(19 posts, started )
hi g-25 + h25
excellent

Makes me want to create my own H25
Then I just need the big daddy drill, and I'm complete for the most complete simulation of Bioshocks final level.. I mean what?!

That's actually a neat thing, it'd be useful to cut down on speaker feedback.
I love LFS to! but sitting there with a Helmet on...well thats just Daft . Im going to assume you have no street cred or Girlfriend
I've filmed people, including myself, playing LFS (and nK Namie) with a helmet on. My girlfriend of the time thought it was funny.

Mind you, I made sure I kept the lining of my helmet slightly cleaner than the OP does.
Dude next time you might want to leave the pipe out of the picture
#7 - Gunn
Quote from jimimonet :Dude next time you might want to leave the pipe out of the picture

It's an exotic flower pot.
#8 - gunja
hehe, must be even more fun with that P25
You potheads have some really strange ideas

gunja
i would like to order a 7.1 h25 , is that possible?

oops i am kidding
funny idea men

reintjan
did you see the water bong ?
Dude...nice bong. Reppin' the helmet for an Online Racing Sim...was that an idea you came up with while perhaps using that bong?
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Dude...nice bong. Reppin' the helmet for an Online Racing Sim...was that an idea you came up with while perhaps using that bong?
~Bryan~

hahaha yes you find my secrets
:eclipsee_
:revs:
:gt:
thats not a bong but a waterpipe (Shisha) and those and two different things obviously. While the originally usage of a bong is clear, a waterpipe is only used to smoke some strange tobacco. Of course you can do it also the other way around but the meaning of it still remains.
Nice pipe dude!

Ganja Ganja Ganja Ganja :banana_ra
Damn this place is full of stoners
~Bryan~
/Bryan votes to get high Press Shift+H
This just reinforces my theory that Canadians are stoners.
Err...yeah. What else do you expect us to do with our time? We grow the best bud in the world (except for the Kush plant, but thats a different story)
~Bryan~

hi g-25 + h25
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG