The online racing simulator
Getaway In Tc - Bragging Rights!
(14 posts, started )
nevermind
Since it`s you`re first video I`m going to go easy on you

Some things you should think twice about before making a movie -

Don`t show the chat lines, or you can block messages so you don`t get the spam all over screen when trying to making a movie.

Maybe edit it some before releasing, have fun with cemare veiws and some effects here and there to increase the overal video.

Quote from COOP201 :http://youtube.com/watch?v=mqmsZQqMnMM

ME - BANDIT[ALL DAY]

LOSER - [COP]IAMADUDE10

Im not going easy on the video as The Very End here, he's human...

1) No custom cameras (-2, that's the thing that makes the movie out of a replay)
2) No shift+F (-1, any evidence of HUD kills the immersion)
3) Only 1 view throughout all the chase (if it was in copcar - it'd be fine, like that = -2 for it being not internal camera but the wheel view in your cam, we don't see the chase)
4) awful FPS at times (-1, if you have a bad PC use half speed, and then render the video in 2x speed)
5) the camera spins around every now and then (-1, really bad move)
6) no multiplayer message block (-1)
The impressive result of a simple to do movie is 2/10

Now that I think of it - your camera handling skills need to improve a hell lot before you make a movie decent enough for us to start looking at the editing mistakes...
If you're satisfied with your movie - I'd recommend not to show them to anyone
I for instance would love to see a bunch of frapsed replays than this
If you aren't satisfied with your movie - make sure to work your skills on the camera and not repeat any mistakes
also It's cool to call people losers in the forums...way to go
i hear what you are saying. I put it up as a driver point of view and to show that is was a real chase and not edited.
Quote from squidhead :Im not going easy as The Very End here, he's human...

1) No custom cameras (-2, that's the thing that makes the movie out of a replay)
3) Only 1 view throughout all the chase (if it was in copcar - it'd be fine, like that = -2 for it being not internal camera but the wheel view in your cam, we don't see the chase)
4) awful FPS at times (-1, if you have a bad PC use half speed, and then render the video in 2x speed)

Now that I think of it - your camera handling skills need to improve a hell lot before you make a movie decent enough for us to start looking at the editing mistakes...

I'm not calling them a loser in a sense of being a dork but as in they lost the chase.

some of you just kill all the fun in this game.
Quote from COOP201 :some of you just kill all the fun in this game.

by commenting on a bad video? sure we do
ive made a few movies their not the best and not the worst. but it is safe to say this video sucks. try harder next time put more thought and effort into it people already explained where you went wrong not only isit lengthy but its boring with a half decent choice of music and what looks like x2 has been used all the way through. was that to try and make yourself seem a faster driver?
Quote from X tempor :ive made a few movies their not the best and not the worst. but it is safe to say this video sucks.

I just didn't have the heart to tell him
Quote from squidhead :Im not going easy on the video as The Very End here, he's human...

I for instance would love to see a bunch of frapsed replays than this
If you aren't satisfied with your movie - make sure to work your skills on the camera and not repeat any mistakes

i think that just wasn't nice, he made an effort and wanted constructive citizim not abuse you could have said that much better

-5 for your attitude buddy
Quote from hughesie89 :i think that just wasn't nice, he made an effort and wanted constructive citizim not abuse you could have said that much better

If I was abusing him, I wouldnt bother telling what are the mistakes in the movie
be nice lfs is about good racing enjoying yourself

not trashing other peoples ideas
*says me hoping that he won't look at my past posts flaming people for suggesting nos and neons*
That criticism is supposed to help him. To show what's there to improve.
COOP201.. im not gonna lie.. it wasnt the best movie i've seen...

but ur frame rate was pretty high, which is a good thing. and the quality.. for your 1st movie.. good. ppl here make movies over movies with worse quality than that.

anyway.. practice abit Shift+U camera work.. and dont forget Shift+F

good luck... (make short movie... 30 sec - 1 min just for practice.. than when u got a few tricks and basics down... make a longer one and post it up)

Peace

<><
Quote from hughesie89 :i think that just wasn't nice, he made an effort and wanted constructive citizim not abuse

it was constructive criticism and somewhat helpfull to him he knows where he went wrong and to expect worse than what we have said if he does it again

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG