The online racing simulator
lost connection to host
(7 posts, started )
lost connection to host
SOLVED!!!
please help i have the s2 licence and when i try to connect to any race i loose connection to host before i get in. it gets through loading skins and everything but thats it. i have had the problem before and sorted it by copying a mates options settings. though he's not about at the mo and i really want to try a race in the fox. any help would be appreciated

IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM TRY RUNNING IN WINDOWED MODE IF IT RUNS SET THE FULL SCREEN SYNC AND TURN OFF WINDOW WHY CONNECTING IT SOLVED MT ISSUE. THANKS ALL
if anyone could take screenshots of their working options and post them i would be most greatfull. as i am hoping it is just something in my settings
#3 - garph
What options?

I wouldn't have thought it's the in game LFS options, they really don't have any effect on connecting to servers.

Would have thought it's more of a router/modem or maybe firewall settings kinda thing.
it did it before as i say i think that was to do with the resolution it wouldnt/couldnt download the skins but now i run it in 1280x1024!
if my mate is on the server it says i have joined then says i have timed out
Ya, I get this A LOT! it only happens on some servers (ctra1 but not ctra b+j, ltc1 but not ltc2). I think it's to do with where the server is located in the world, but i'm not sure on this. That's why a lot of westerners often have trouble with this. It normally happens me after about a lap, but i can connect and download skins fine.
#6 - Jakg
The CTRA servers are all located in the same place, Heathrow, and are all running off the same server.
Quote from Jakg :The CTRA servers are all located in the same place, Heathrow, and are all running off the same server.

Then why would I have trouble connecting to race 1 and never bump and jump?

lost connection to host
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG