The online racing simulator
optimum config.
(7 posts, started )
#1 - zeeaq
optimum config.
hey guys.....

any wanna help me out with this.....
well i was just planning to change my system and get a new one.......my current system is outdated but i have no trouble running LFS....except that its a bit sluggish in multiplayer mode.
So any suggestions as to what might be the optimum config. .....to run lfs even better.... i.e processor,ram,graphics card, etc.......moreover this is isn't mentioned anywhere too (min. sys. req.)
Just pick up the fastest parts from the shop and you'll get your "optimum config".
#3 - zeeaq
So why is kinda stoppy in multiplayer mode........is that kinda same for all.........or is it b'coz of the internet speed..........
Quote from zeeaq :hey guys.....

any wanna help me out with this.....
well i was just planning to change my system and get a new one.......my current system is outdated but i have no trouble running LFS....except that its a bit sluggish in multiplayer mode.
So any suggestions as to what might be the optimum config. .....to run lfs even better.... i.e processor,ram,graphics card, etc.......moreover this is isn't mentioned anywhere too (min. sys. req.)

It's a bit difficult to suggest upgrades when you don't say what you have at the mo'.
#5 - avih
AMD Athlon XP/64 that you can afford. 512M ram will do, but 1G is better. Any decent video card (gforce fx5600 or above or current ATI card).
#6 - Jakg
Quote from zeeaq :So why is kinda stoppy in multiplayer mode........is that kinda same for all.........or is it b'coz of the internet speed..........

the internt is always your limiting factor
Quote from Jakg :the internt is always your limiting factor

not true... Only if the data is used 1:1... However... LFS does far more than just translate the incoming data to something on the screen, it actually calculates all the physics for each car until the next packet arrives... So it may just be the PC that's stressed with 20 cars of physics calcs.

optimum config.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG