The online racing simulator
Subaru skin
(40 posts, started )
Subaru skin
Hello guys!!! I'm a big fan of Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI... But I'm a total null in painting))) Who can help me and make a Subaru STI skin? Thank you for understanding)))
Quote from IMPREZioniST :Hello guys!!! I'm a big fan of Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI... But I'm a total null in painting))) Who can help me and make a Subaru STI skin? Thank you for understanding)))

What do u mean with a "Subaru Impreza STI" skin? And for what car? Do u mean a replica of some car (if so post pictures of it) otherwise i don't really understand what u mean

EDIT: This tread should be in the reqeust folder
I meant that I want a skin which is similar to how Subaru Impreza WRX STI looks like... (blue and gold colors, STI and Subaru logos on the bumpers, etc...). It can be done to any car, I think (except XF & UF because they are hatchbacks)...
The Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2007-2009 skins
-
(IMPREZioniST) DELETED by IMPREZioniST : Following the advice)
Quote from IMPREZioniST :It can be done to any car, I think (except XF & UF because they are hatchbacks)...

Not with new WRX's
there is a edit button you know...
[Dual threads merged]
So can somebody make this skin or it is impossible to do? :heyjoe67_ I hope it is not))
Quote from IMPREZioniST :So can somebody make this skin or it is impossible to do? :heyjoe67_ I hope it is not))

for XRR ok, I will carry out test
" We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please come back again soon."

Good old subaru websites... :sadbanana
here, if it is ok I you sending skin
Attached images
xfr wrc.JPG
xfr wrc.2.JPG
Quote from cayenne 49 :here, if it is ok I you sending skin

It is great but can you make STI logos red and the whole car more (i do not know how to say it correctly) bluer, i think) Maybe you can add to the blue color a little bit of white?

P.S. If I do not too annoy you (what is quite possible, i think) can it be high-res, please? If it is too difficult to do i would understnd...

Thanx for spending your time on my request)
Is somebody able to do 2007 subaru skin for RB4, XRG, XRT & XRR? It would be great!
If it so difficult to do please, inform...
skinning takes a lot of time.
the '08 WRX STi is UGLY
So, what about skins? Are they in progress or nobody like "UGLY" STI?
Quote from IMPREZioniST :So, what about skins? Are they in progress or nobody like "UGLY" STI?

Me like the STI '08 also
i dont think there are any WRC teams are using 08 sti's yet, so you could probably just paint the rb4 blue because it won't be any visible difference from 07 when using a car with a completely different body style. comprendes?

Subaru skin
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG