The online racing simulator
I believe you cannot use it anymore (someone says because it doesnt work for them) Dont blame me
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I believe you cannot use it anymore (someone says because it doesnt work for them)Dont blame me

I don`t think people can get hold on the program / cheat anymore since all the sites that had anything to do with it got closed down.
But if it`s true, what you are saying, that it doesn`t work anymore, well then we don`t have anything to fear, do we?
#28 - Skil
Quote from The Very End :then we don`t have anything to fear, do we?

It's not about fear, fun or anything like that... people who use this kind of cheat simply disrespect all real racers. I'm not fast and when I see faster car on my back I do everything I can to let him pass me as smooth as it is possible. Most of that fast guys says "Thx" or "" because this all thing is about respect not about being first no matter what.
When I was a demo driver, then one server had a speedhacker, and it had anticheat? Never heard of it? But that anticheat banned that speedhacker.
mmm... Did the speedhacker run into someone? If it did, the only anti-cheat I can think of (I can be wrong though) is Wrecker Barracade (sp?).
Hmm, don't remember well, but on BL1R on straight i was driving like 180km/h and he passed me something like over 200km/h, and then there was some message: <NAME> Got Banned for Nitro/Speedhacking or something.
madbikes,

This is not about wreckers. It is about people who want and could gain unfair advantage over other racers. As you guys are aware of, 0.2s per lap can be HUGE in close races.

The big question remains: how can we recognize people using this cheats on a subtle way? Can LFSStats give us some info based on its graphics? Is there any other application that can gather this information and make it easier for us to know if people are cheating?
Hm, I spotted one in an Oval server. Driving an XFG. Everybody else was in BF1s, he asked if he could use the XFG. Everybody said "No, BF1s only" he replied "dont worry ill still win".

I specced and watched the guy. He couldn't even control his hack! The first thing he did was go right into a spin!

Oh, and you should be careful not to confuse a speed hack with a good setup (175 MPH with FZR on KY Oval)
Quote from Falkowski83 :Hi folks,

I made a search, and saw that a lot of this matter has already been discussed.

But I never found any explanation on how to discover if somebody is using the speed hack (S2).

I'm not talking about guys that go to ultra-high speeds. I'm talking about the subtle users, who only use it to improve acceleration, and perhaps 3 or 4 more km/h on the end of straights. That would represent a time improvement of about 0.3 to 0.8s per lap.

Can anybody who know this hack in depth explain how to find these subtle cheaters?

I have driven 155.000 km`s online, and only once have I seen a cheater. That was the STIG thing, not so long ago.

I think it`s "dangerous" to start roumours about speed hacking, and other ways of cheating, when the problem is so minor

We must not end up in mistrusting Bawbag, Flotch, blackman and all the other aliens They are skilled persons, with a speical talent for Lfs. It can seem impossible for us mortal people, to drive that fast - But they do it every day

So take it easy, and don`t cry wolf
Quote from alland44 :I have driven 155.000 km`s online, and only once have I seen a cheater. That was the STIG thing, not so long ago.

I think it`s "dangerous" to start roumours about speed hacking, and other ways of cheating, when the problem is so minor

We must not end up in mistrusting Bawbag, Flotch, blackman and all the other aliens They are skilled persons, with a speical talent for Lfs. It can seem impossible for us mortal people, to drive that fast - But they do it every day

So take it easy, and don`t cry wolf

Relax bud! This is not a complaint or anything. I never cited those names, and never, not even for a second, wanted to say that they use these kind of disrespectul things! I know for a fact, as in Brazil we have drivers that can compete equally with anyone in the world (see Mogar, Carlos H Wrobel, IgorBK, LKP2005), and I know that they just are that good.

And well, that is not a personal rant too, as I'm fairly happy with my times (normally I'm always able to be only 0.7s to 1s slower than wr times).

This is just a concern with things that can occur, and this topic was made to see if anyone know how these cheats actually work. My concern is due to the fact that I'm the manager of a well respected league (LFSBR - Brazil), and we are dealing here with TV exposure, countrywide magazines and prizemoney.

Face this as prevention, not as accusation.

=)
Quote from Falkowski83 :Relax bud! This is not a complaint or anything. I never cited those names, and never, not even for a second, wanted to say that they use these kind of disrespectul things! I know for a fact, as in Brazil we have drivers that can compete equally with anyone in the world (see Mogar, Carlos H Wrobel, IgorBK, LKP2005), and I know that they just are that good.

And well, that is not a personal rant too, as I'm fairly happy with my times (normally I'm always able to be only 0.7s to 1s slower than wr times).

This is just a concern with things that can occur, and this topic was made to see if anyone know how these cheats actually work. My concern is due to the fact that I'm the manager of a well respected league (LFSBR - Brazil), and we are dealing here with TV exposure, countrywide magazines and prizemoney.

Face this as prevention, not as accusation.

=)

I am very relaxed. You did notize the smileys !?

I just know that the last time i saw someone mention speedhack, things kind of exploded in my country. To many saw speedhackers, everywhere

It`s just like ufo sigthings. There tend to be more sightings after a newspaper has published one event Suddenly they all around us

So we learned the hard way, that there are far more aliens in Lfs, than there are speedhackers

Most "speedhackers" are racers lagging That I have seen a lot of times

Btw !

That event with so much media covering !? Have you published anything about it here, or somewhere else on the internet. In english, because my portuguese isn`t to good

EDIT :

In fact, all I can say is "Garota de Ipenema"
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I just erased all the parts that didn't matter.

haha !

I can assure you, that we danes loves to use the "smiling" smileys
Our primary Lfs forum is full of them, and they make the young guys sick

Quote from Falkowski83 :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=558017#post558017

Here is the thread with the video and the magazine.

=)

I just watched the video !

G R E A T stuff

I will go to the danish forum, and present the link for the danish Lfs racers.

Thx for the link.

EDIT :

Done !

Link presented in two of the leading Lfs forums.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG