The online racing simulator
LFS Traffic Cops
(13 posts, started )
LFS Traffic Cops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kbSyN1CT94

Recreated version of an episode from the british series I made about a week ago. Used night mod, edited various dds textures and stuff

Well, hope you enjoy it.
(6 mins long)
Thanks
and yeah, I also have such a crappy video card (fx5200) so that didn't help
#3 - ebola
Superb Video!
Nice video man....

It was just a bit rough on the camera work...

Hey hi there Cyclone! Your LFS TWeak jump is also excellent don't forget about that one too!
Good video, nicely edited too.
Just one things that botters me is that the police are lagging bad :P You should try to get a mate on a lan game, and then recorded it again. Would be much more smooth and wouldn`t look that strange when they are turning, because of the lag.
Excellent video!
Cool video
(LFS Documentary)
Wow amazing video.
very nice!
Thanks people sorry for the slow reply, been rather busy lol.

I may re-record it sometime with someone on a lan, not too sure why it was so laggy in some parts and not in others glad you enjoyed it anyways
Quote from CycloNe88 :Thanks people sorry for the slow reply, been rather busy lol.

I may re-record it sometime with someone on a lan, not too sure why it was so laggy in some parts and not in others glad you enjoyed it anyways

It`s allways like that when you play over internett
It`s therfor much better to get your mates over on a lan game, and it would be much more smoother aswell.
Absolutely fantastic! I'm too pished right now to make any constructive comments, but I enjoyed it anyway!

LFS Traffic Cops
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG