The online racing simulator
my camaro is 900 degrees I believe (2001)

also, a big +1 from me
+1

my Mercedes 100D i drive at work has more like 8 turns lock to lock..
#28 - JTbo
+1

My IRL car has over 1700 degrees of lock, it is RWD, can't remember what my other car has, but it had bit less as that has even power steering among other luxuries

Oh yes, I would like to have ffb wheel with 1800 degrees of lock or so, but I guess that is something not even money can buy.
Honestly I haven’t seen a car that has more than 4 turns lock to lock… (1440degrees)
So I think the limit of 2.5 turns or 900degrees are ok for sim racing (not bus driving)… there is nothing to gain with just more turns.
Quote from JTbo :+1

My IRL car has over 1700 degrees of lock, it is RWD, can't remember what my other car has, but it had bit less as that has even power steering among other luxuries

Oh yes, I would like to have ffb wheel with 1800 degrees of lock or so, but I guess that is something not even money can buy.

The way the wheel is constructed, I think it would be done by removing the hard lock and tweaking the driver a bit. Because there's no potentiometer inside, but an optical sensor that only senses how many "clicks" you turn. There's no hard limit to how many clicks the sensor can read, if only the software allows for that. Then just use FFB soft lock at the ends.

I had wanted to mod the MOMO to some 900 degrees, but the driver wouldn't count anything above the original 240 degrees, even with hard lock removed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG