The online racing simulator
IPod
(30 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
IPod
Everytime I plug my Ipod into a different pc it reformats it, what I mean is when I plug it into a different computer from what I actually put the songs on with, it says updating playlist and then it reformats the Ipod so my song are all gone. Could anyone tell me what I need to do so it stops this because I used to be able to plug it into any pc so i could listen to the music on it but now I can't and it is doing my nut in lol.

Sam.
You need the songs you have on your iPod to be on the computer's HD or the computer updates the iPod to what the computer has. Yes, happens to be also and isn't fun.
#3 - sam93
My dads ex's son didn't have the songs on the HD when he plugged his Ipod into one of my old pc's and it didnt update it at all.
Go into iTunes, tick "Enable Disk Usage" and change the radio button to say "Manually Manage Songs"
#5 - sam93
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Go into iTunes, tick "Enable Disk Usage" and change the radio button to say "Manually Manage Songs"

Cheers Mate, will I still be able to put new songs on my Ipod without it taking the other songs off of the ipod?

Sam.
Yes, just drag them onto the iPod.
anyone got a extra ipod usb i got a free ipod off some kid but i have no usb
just got one at the mall for $5 pretty cheap got ipod headphones off someother kid in school for $1.50 and they are new lol i found a pair in the mall for $25 i started to lol
EDIT: Too late
I find that the iPod earbuds suck, go buy a pair of anything really. they are so much better.
like...
Anything really. I bought these and they sound bloody amazing, noise cancelling so you can keep the volume rather low (I use my iPod volume limited to 1/2, and use it at 1/2 that, and it's comfortable.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :like...

Creative EP-630's spring to mind.

I no sooooo many n00bs who seem to think that the iPod headphones are "the best on the market, better than these £100 ones they've seen" or that "iPod's are so powerful you can only use iPod headphones".

ALL OEM headphones suck tbh
well at the price range of $25-$35 they are AMAZING stupid ipods earbuds got PWNED! thanxs for the help guys and sorry for stealing the topic sam
Quote from Jakg :Creative EP-630's spring to mind.

I no sooooo many n00bs who seem to think that the iPod headphones are "the best on the market, better than these £100 ones they've seen" or that "iPod's are so powerful you can only use iPod headphones".

ALL OEM headphones suck tbh

Jakg, if you look at the link I posted, I posted to the EP-630's, which I bought, and I love them.
V-MODA VIBE Earphones nothing else is woth the price imo
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Crazy Harry :V-MODA VIBE Earphones nothing else is woth the price imo

Wow those things look freaking cool:

I have a set of Creative EP-630's as i've said, but i also have a set of Sehnheisser PX100's which sound really good, but have NO noise shielding and as such unless you want to not only hear everything around you, or let everyone else hear what your listening to i barely even use them

Quote from Crazy Harry :V-MODA VIBE Earphones nothing else is woth the price imo

KOSS The Plug. Best 7 pounds(rough estimate) I ever spent on audio equipment.
I actually like earphones. Most of the time I use my old AIWA HS-PL 303 cassette player because it makes much more noise.

The Creative Zen Aurvana is a very good earphone but nothing can reach the sound of the V-Moda stuff.
#21 - Jakg
Quote from Thunderhead :KOSS The Plug. Best 7 pounds(rough estimate) I ever spent on audio equipment.

Seen 'em at a market in Germany (Friend bought a set for €7), they sounded ok, but it's been almost a year (i think) and it's his 3rd set - currently he's got the Left headphone on one working, on the right on the the other, and as such uses both on his iRiver to get a "normal" set of headphones :X
Ive got some Sennheiser CX300s which I think are the same as the EP-630s, probably made in the same factory at least. They're pretty good for the money, a LOT better than the stock headphones/earphones you get with most DAPs.
Quote from Jakg :Seen 'em at a market in Germany (Friend bought a set for €7), they sounded ok, but it's been almost a year (i think) and it's his 3rd set - currently he's got the Left headphone on one working, on the right on the the other, and as such uses both on his iRiver to get a "normal" set of headphones :X

really? i bought mine november last year,and I listen almost all the time,and just recently they have been starting to lose sound.
Surround headphones? Got to be a joke honestly. Don't know what kind of use does several speakers have when they are few centimeters apart. At least in games your average Sennheisers and good sound card sounds surround enough. Plus, I really wouldn't like having a subwoofer next to my ear!

I have some Sony plugs with my iPod, I tried the Apple plugs, but they were made to ear of an elephant and I couldn't get them to fit in my ear at all. Apparently they used to be smaller but for some reason they changed them.

IPod
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG