The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
Keep doing what you're doing!
Just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that the overall laps:yellows ratio has fallen by over 0.1%. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but it is. As of right now, the average is 27.95%. This is down from 28.08% two days ago. Way to go, everyone.. keep it up!

The stats page on the CTRA website is now gently AJAX'd, not for any other reason than because we could. The content on the page refreshes every 7 seconds. The Servers page updates every 20 seconds, now, too. We'll be optimizing this page a bit in the next few days, though.
#2 - Gil07
I managed to get my ratio down from the terrible 51% I had to 39% in a few weeks Still need to get lower
Quote from Gil07 :I managed to get my ratio down from the terrible 51% I had to 39% in a few weeks Still need to get lower

Wow. Were you wrecking everybody in your first weeks on CTRA?
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow. Were you wrecking everybody in your first weeks on CTRA?

Probably just a lot of windy races. I don't feel like I'm trying hard enough if I don't cause at least one yellow per lap.
#5 - Gil07
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow. Were you wrecking everybody in your first weeks on CTRA?

Nah, still on the old STCC, I was an even bigger noob than you
I must admit, the high kerbs of fern bay have caused my yellow ratio to rise and races completed to fall as of late!
#8 - FL!P
The "can't get lower wall" seems to be 16%, for me.
#9 - troy
i was down on 7% when i just raced the streetcars, since i try the fox more and more it raised a lot but seems to come down now slowly again. at the moment i'm at 11% and i hope to go back to single digits in some weeks (will probably be months)
7% is pretty mighty.

In fairness to myself though, if it weren't for a few miss-judged drunken sessions, mine would probably be lower.
7% Ftw
all this yellow flags part is porbibly my fault . my 49% yellow flag average just dropped to 41%. it probibly has something to do with my shamefully low race completion race. if I cause a yellow flag, I'm usally out of the race.
My connection is absolutely murdering my finish rate. Keeps dropping out during races...
Quote from Gil07 :My connection is absolutely murdering my finish rate. Keeps dropping out during races...

Same here!! Looks really bad in the stats. Do we get yellow flags when we drop out?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG