The online racing simulator
Will you be racing cristmas day?
(50 posts, started )
#26 - DR3W
Ill probley be on about 8AM (centrel). Ill have my new wheel then [wink]i dont know that i im geting a momo wheel for Christmas[/wink] so ill be useing it!
And ill be off and on threw out the day!
Quote from Hyperactive :http://www.lfs.nl/answers.php
---
Hope the only servers with people won't be GTR@AS3 or FOX@BL1 on christmas. Or I try to make a new pb in GPL...

Or FO8@Oval... or even worse: full drifting server!

ps. Nothing wrong with the GTR@AS3.
i was thinking of either MRT@ Aston Cadet, XFR at WE International Reversed, FO8@Aston National or XFR@ Aston Club.
Who's up for a 40 lap GTR race on Aston Grand Prix on the evening of the 25th?

Nah, me neither.

Once the family has gone home I may find myself hopping online for a couple of quick races later in the evening. But what with the wine and sherry having been consumed that day, I may be a bit wobbly. I'll drive with the hazard flashers on if that's the case.
I'll be off the the grandparents at christmas eve, so I have less time to 1: Race the UF1000 or 2: Drift or 3: getting my hands on illegal fireworks
Quote from mrodgers :Well, I'll probably be racing in LFS, Racer, or flying in MSFS9 on somebody's Christmas day.

Funny. I get the feeling alot of LFS people also likes to fly? I have seen this before among us and I am a fanatic realismloving "pilot" myself.
Quote from tehSnaile :Funny. I get the feeling alot of LFS people also likes to fly? I have seen this before among us and I am a fanatic realismloving "pilot" myself.

Yeah i like to fly aswell.. But for the past 2 - 3 years i have 95% been doing Virtual Air Traffic Controlling. All good fun
I know I'll be playing something on christmas eve and christmas day... probably Kotor 2.
Quote from franky500 :Yeah i like to fly aswell.. But for the past 2 - 3 years i have 95% been doing Virtual Air Traffic Controlling. All good fun

Is that where the "ATC" comes from then? Do you do this within some flight sim or other, or is there a specific air traffic control sim?
Sure... I'm a jew!
I'm being dragged to the woman's family that night I'm afraid
me racing on 24th definetly
Quote from thisnameistaken :Is that where the "ATC" comes from then? Do you do this within some flight sim or other, or is there a specific air traffic control sim?

Yes ATC Origionally started from this... one day the origional 6 of us just got really bored and really pished and decided to give a name to all the other games we played... LFS managed to get A Touring Car Team.

Its done with Microsoft Flightsimulator 2002 / 2004 i used to do it for small groups but now i control on a network that covers thousends of frequent MSFS flyers.

www.vatsim.net Its worth looking into if you are serious about making your flight as real as you can.
Ah right, cool. I didn't know the flight sim thing was so big
I guess there will be a lot of noobs trying out their new wheel, they got for christmas
ok i am gonna set the race for 6:30 GMT will be a 60 lapper but still cant think of a car / track combo.... hmmm
Quote from Tweaker :Probably not, unless we get a present from Scawnta

LOL..Scawnta..hehe...good one Tweaker...anyday we get a present from Scawnta is just like Christmas.
is that AM or PM?
Quote from MyBoss :is that AM or PM?

PM. 18:30 GMT or 6:30PM GMT (yes.. they are the same) and thats the 25th of December and it will be in the ATC Team Public #1 server.. .still no track / car picked yet.
#45 - robt
ooo ooo gtr cars gtr cars pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese uncle fwanky *insert puppy dog eyes*
mmm Westhill would be fun, something never really raced on, that or Aston City would be cool but a 60 lapper would really test the moderatly skilled Car class doesnt matter to me, these days I suck in all of them haha
I'll prolly come race during the night
I might be able to make this, would be cool.

I vote for LX4 (or rather 6, but I think that might be a little dangerous for a casual race night ) on SO City Long or Town.
Servers Up.
Server is up as Christmas 60 Lapper. GTR Cars at Westhill. No password. Its just a turn up and race Race starts at 6:45 GMT so you got 45 mins (ish) from this post.

status available: http://www.hks-hukkers.com/ServerStatus/server.php

Hopefully i will see some of you there..
Ah damn, I've got a league race in the GTRs at Westhill, this would have been a fine practising opportunity! I didn't finish eating until gone 10pm though. Mmm.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG