The online racing simulator
how to get on the server list ?
How do I host a game, and get on the server list ?

I men the server list when you start the LFS program and push search for a game ?

Its not the list for the LFS desktop !!
just host a server and keep a low ping... comes on the top of lists...
#3 - Jakg
TBH i don't think a low ping is something you set :P

If you can't see your server on LFSW then chances are it isn't working - it will automagically show up in game if it could, so i'm left to ask the same question...

did you forward your ports?
It look´s like this :
#5 - Jakg
You forward your ports in your router's settings - have you done this?
no.
how ?
#8 - troy
yeah my grndpa just recently bouaght the game so we could race each other and neither of us can get our server to show up on the list.
Quote from theirishnoob :just host a server and keep a low ping... comes on the top of lists...

Do you ever not post shit, or is this all that your brain can pump out?

Also, what moron would buy a Dreamcast, like ... 8 years after it came out. That's like me going out and buying a PS1, except it doesn't suck like a Dreamcast.
Portforwarding.com is your friend!

one thing to note that I didn't see in a lot of the guides I read is that you need to forward port 63392 AND 29339. For some reason a lot of the guides I read didn't mention 29339 (or I'm blind)

But see if you can find your router here:
http://www.portforward.com/eng ... For_Speed_Serverindex.htm
for step by step instructions.
Quote from RedCoupe :one thing to note that I didn't see in a lot of the guides I read is that you need to forward port 63392 AND 29339. For some reason a lot of the guides I read didn't mention 29339 (or I'm blind)

You only need to open 29339 outgoing. It used to be recommended to be port forwarded (don't forget that portforwarding is incoming) as well, due to a number of broken home router firewall solutions actually blocking it. This is no longer the case, and no longer required as they have probably all been fixed or replaced by now.
Quote from the_angry_angel :You only need to open 29339 outgoing. It used to be recommended to be port forwarded (don't forget that portforwarding is incoming) as well, due to a number of broken home router firewall solutions actually blocking it. This is no longer the case, and no longer required as they have probably all been fixed or replaced by now.

Some one needs to let the guys at Verizon know, Their router they just gave us with our new Fios service was keeping me off the master list until I saw it mentioned on portforward.com and added that one too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG