The online racing simulator
Need: Help with Sidewinder Precision Pro wheel!
I need to seperate the bloody axis...
There is a thread around, but it points to a non-existing link for the old 4.0 drivers.

Anyone got the old oooold 4.0 drivers for this wheel? All the versions I get off the net (from shady driver download pages that try to con me 524095235 times into susbcribing to every spamfest this side of the earth) are not working - not even installing.
I love the drivers, they DO install, but the program itself doest not give me any option to separate the axis because its made for the ForceFeedback wheel, and mine is the PRECISION wheel, which has no FF.
I have the same wheel and i think its not possible to seperate the axis.
Quote from Stigpt : the program itself doest not give me any option to separate the axis because its made for the ForceFeedback wheel, and mine is the PRECISION wheel, which has no FF.

Ahh, sorry, my bad..it was late and i didn't read properly.

Nothing you can do I'm afraid, apart from buying a decent wheel . And lets face it, the FF in LFS is very good, driving it without FF is missing out in half the fun IMO
No point in a wheel without FF, IMO.
In that case, you're better off with the mouse.
i'm sure you can seperate the axis on the pedals. i use the non ff sidewinder pedals with my ancient logitech ff wheel and they are seperated. i'll try and find out what settings

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG