The online racing simulator
Question:(gauges file)
(10 posts, started )
where do u put ur gauges 2 make the gauges show in game?
please i need this answer fast =(
What you mean?

You only need the RPM gauge during racing.
You mean you have dds files of gauges? You put them in the LFS\data\dds folder of course overwritting the originals?
Quote from kurent :You mean you have dds files of gauges? You put them in the LFS\data\dds folder of course overwritting the originals?

What? There are no files for the visual appearance of the gauges in LFS.

My guess is he's using that external app that adds gauge overlays to the screen... If that is the case, go read the thread for that app, it should have the answer.
welll.... actually its a adobe photoshop file so can u tell me which file i put it in?
You put your photoshop file gauges file in the file folder to make the guages in your photoshop file gauges file show up as gauges in the game. Make sure that you do NOT put the photoshop gauges file in the file folder without first putting the gauges file in the correct photoshop file folder with respect to the gauges files otherwise the photoshop gauges files will NOT show up as gauges, files or folders in the game.
Quote from BuddhaBing :You put your photoshop file gauges file in the file folder to make the guages in your photoshop file gauges file show up as gauges in the game. Make sure that you do NOT put the photoshop gauges file in the file folder without first putting the gauges file in the correct photoshop file folder with respect to the gauges files otherwise the photoshop gauges files will NOT show up as gauges, files or folders in the game.

A response with as much detail as the question. Perfect.
Quote from BuddhaBing :You put your photoshop file gauges file in the file folder to make the guages in your photoshop file gauges file show up as gauges in the game. Make sure that you do NOT put the photoshop gauges file in the file folder without first putting the gauges file in the correct photoshop file folder with respect to the gauges files otherwise the photoshop gauges files will NOT show up as gauges, files or folders in the game.

Post of the year!

but wut u mean by the ``file folder?

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG